Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

I hope an official announcement is coming soon!

You know she'll just rush through a HC fitness red carpet question and say "it's a secret!" Then act like it's no big deal or altogether false.

You know she'll just rush through a HC fitness red carpet question and say "it's a secret!" Then act like it's no big deal or altogether false.

Sadly, I can see that happen...

Rumors are starting to pile up though, there must be something going on even if it's early stages

Jean Baptiste on his facebook: I read that QUEEN MADONNA is working on a new album????????????????? WOW!!! Hope we're invited :)

you wish!

tumblr_lpil8qDCO61r00us0o1_250.gif

They didn't receive invitations because Madonna didn't invite them.

This thread :rotfl:

Love all the speculation

Can you imagine if all the rumours of the past couple of months turn out to be factual?

Madonna + Leonard + Eno + Orbit + Adele

Madonna Wants To Team Up With Adele – To Write Ballads

madonna-et-adele.jpeg

Madonna, 55, is finally hanging up her dance music for a ‘grown up’ album of ballads – thanks to Adele.

Madge has asked Adele, 25, to help her, promising in return to write a song for Adele’s next record.

“They have met in London and plan a writing session to produce a track for each other’s new albums,” a source tells THE MAIL.

However, insiders tell NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB that Adele is very happy with the team she already has. “Adele respects Madonna as an artist, but she isn’t exactly known for her song-writing. I think Adele is going to stick with the folks she already has.”

OH, SNAP! http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/madonna-wants-to-team-up-with-adele-to-write-ballads/

:lol: So happy that this collaboration won't be happening after all.I have nothing against Adele,I just think her style is kinda boring.

I love ballads, but I don't like Adele. She is so boring.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind some down tempo stuff, but with a trip hop electronic feel as I said before. I don't care for Adele's MOR style of ballads. But isn't Adele working with William Orbit so maybe she is looking to do something different and more electronic so if she wants to write songs like that, it could work for Madonna.

I hope this next album is better then MDNA. Not that MDNA was bad, it's just that it could have been better. She definitely needs to get back together with Mirwais, Orbit and/or Stuart because the albums from ROL-COADF were amazing. God forbid she gets back together with Timbaland, meaning more overly-compressed, distorted beats

2rxtd0y.jpg

Anyways, the news and rumors we have received so far don't give us too much information, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Jean Baptiste on his facebook: I read that QUEEN MADONNA is working on a new album????????????????? WOW!!! Hope we're invited :)

he can eat grits and pie. orbit and his team ruined her career with the garbage offered to madonna for mdna. bennassi was the only good one.

he can eat shit and die. orbit and his team ruined her career with the garbage offered to madonna for mdna. bennassi was the only good one.

Would you please stop wishing death on people? It's really off putting...

Dafuq?

i hate the orbit / batiste mdna team. money hungry users. they gave a half assed contribution to m and took her fucking money. i hope she never touches orbit or that crew again. bennassi and slovig were amazing though. love spent was over-rated.

he can eat grits and pie. orbit and his team ruined her career with the garbage offered to madonna for mdna. bennassi was the only good one.

:megamanson::megamanson::megamanson::megamanson::megamanson::megamanson::megamanson::megamanson::megamanson:

"Gang Bang" and "Love Spent" are the album's two standout tracks.

Banassi is f-ing hack.

Mid tempo album please in the vein of Music, AL or ROL w/ slammin underground club remixes. No duets.

I'd love something mid-tempo.

I would have loved an album of dance-folk a la "Love Spent," but Avicii has beat that horse to death now. (Orbit was ahead of the curve on that one.)

Well he did Poloma Faith's last album. It was really well recieved by critics. Not my cuppa though. I think Nelle's days of Massive Attack and Bjork's Post album are well behind him. He doesn't really have a 'production style' anymore I think he produces more well crafted pop songs.