Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

http://madonna.com/music/albums/

ALBUM ARTIST NAME ALBUM NAME Madonna MDNA Madonna Celebration Madonna Hard Candy Madonna Confessions on a Dance Floor Madonna American Life Madonna Music Madonna Ray of Light Madonna Bedtime Stories Madonna Erotica Madonna Im Breathless Madonna Like a Prayer Madonna True Blue Madonna Like A Virgin Madonna Madonna COMPILATION ARTIST NAME ALBUM NAME Madonna Remixed and Revisited EP Madonna GHV2 Madonna Something To Remember Madonna The Immaculate Collection Madonna You Can Dance
SOUNDTRACK ARTIST NAME ALBUM NAME Madonna The Next Best Thing Madonna Selections From Evita Madonna Who's That Girl

I'm Breathless:

Its studio album.

Next.

Guest bluejean

:thumbsup:

A studio album is an album of NEW material that is not tied to any other project which the music act might be involved in at the time of release.

Which would mean by your definition Erotica is not a studio album either. Your definition is WRONG.

Guest bluejean

Who fucking cares about these things! I come in here every time I see a new post hoping to read news about the album and here we are, still discussing the same old shit. :laugh:

We fucking cares about these things. That's why we're discussing it.

Which would mean by your definition Erotica is not a studio album either. Your definition is WRONG.

Dick Tracy isn't a Madonna project. I'm Breathless was a business opportunity not to share soundtrack space with other artists. It promotes the Madonna brand and the movie. The whole thing is a gimmick. To insist that it's substantial and proper like ever other studio album release is making a case out of nothing.

guys have you read this quote from miley?

“I never knew if it was gonna be possible.We just kind of threw it out there and when I was working on my record I wanted to have her on a song… she was working on her album and then when it was time for ‘Unplugged,’” Miley explained.

I can smell a Miley duet recorded with other new songs.

Absolutely no one on planet Earth is asking for that, so maybe.

"I'm Breathless" doesn't count. The next album will be the 13th.

guys have you read this quote from miley?

“I never knew if it was gonna be possible.We just kind of threw it out there and when I was working on my record I wanted to have her on a song… she was working on her album and then when it was time for ‘Unplugged,’” Miley explained.

So Miley confirms what moe said :clap:

Dick Tracy isn't a Madonna project. I'm Breathless was a business opportunity not to share soundtrack space with other artists. It promotes the Madonna brand and the movie. The whole thing is a gimmick. To insist that it's substantial and proper like ever other studio album release is making a case out of nothing.

Well, I think it's fairly obvious now why you're constantly on this crusade to discredit IB from Madonna's discography and dismiss it because it's just a "soundtrack." Define it whatever way you like, but saying it was just a gimmick or not "substantial" is simply your opinion. Many people consider it one of her best albums, including myself.

If that's true,I see no reason why this album can't be released later this year (November perhaps).

stud often trolls.. or all the time. i don't even know. so don't take what he says seriously

Guest gang bang

From the rumor mill= M to have recorded 3 tracks for new album in LA?

While staying in LA, M has supposedly recorded three new tracks for the new album already, including a ballad

If that's true,I see no reason why this album can't be released later this year (November perhaps).

It is true. All acoustic. Just in demo form. She wanted to give them to Pat while dinning at PF Changs so he can turn them into proper songs before sending them off to the final producer. But he declined, and asked for a second order of the lettuce wraps. That's why Shep is involved, to take his place. Hopefully he does a good job and ends up getting a final spot on the album.

I'm sure Madonna is gonna bring down the "house" in 2014. ;)

I will love whatever she does. Something I would be interested in hearing is a Madonna rock album.

I don't need an album of ballads, but I pray for at least a couple. When they are included, things seem complete for me. Falling Free stands at the end of MDNA as one of my all time favorites.

Many people consider it one of her best albums, including myself.

Amen. I remember reading an interview where Madonna said if she she would choose I'm Breatless if she could only chose one thing to take with her to a deserted island.