Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

I didn't do that! :rotfl: I even nearly got Maia's lyrics right! I'm serious...how is moe an insider?

If we knew that couldn't Moe get in trouble? Moe gives us lots of snippets of information and they are usually fairly accurate. As I remember he steered well clear of that Grapevyne debacle last year. He's not overly cryptic and is sparing with information.

I don't know how far back it goes though.

Where/when/what?

Shep talked about her on facebook after the Grammy's and after the Miley duet.

I'm assuming whatever she recorded were just initial demos. I'm sure if it were further along than that we'd have heard more specifics. I mean, the only name we've heard is Avicii.

What/when/where?

Picture took in LA, look at the 2014 pictures thread.

Shep talked about her on facebook after the Grammy's and after the Miley duet.

Picture took in LA, look at the 2014 pictures thread.

So far I think I have only seen pictures of:

- M going to and from gym with Nicole Winhoffer, one time including Timor;

- Madonna with Timor on what seemed like a date;

- Madonna near sushi restaurant Matsuhisa accompanied by CAA movie agent Maha Dakhil.

Up till now I don't think I have seen actual pictures of M entering or exiting a recording studio (including in the 2014 pictures thread).

I don't question the information provided by moe. I think I just haven't seen any actual related pictures.

So far I think I have only seen pictures of:

- M going to and from gym with Nicole Winhoffer, one time including Timor;

- Madonna with Timor on what seemed like a date;

- Madonna near sushi restaurant Matsuhisa accompanied by CAA movie agent Maha Dakhil.

Up till now I don't think I have seen actual pictures of M entering or exiting a recording studio (including in the 2014 pictures thread).

I don't question the information provided by moe. I think I just haven't seen any actual related pictures.

If you had read all I wrote you would know that is NOT a picture of her leaving any studio. I just posted that picture here because she's wearing the 13 necklace. Read the posts guys!

If you had read all I wrote you would know that is NOT a picture of her leaving any studio. I just posted that picture here because she's wearing the 13 necklace. Read the posts guys!

Oh Jesus Christ. It's the 14th studio album anyway. That pic seemed like you were saying she was coming out of a studio. Anyhow, sorry misread your post. :(

Guest bluejean

I didn't do that! :rotfl: I even nearly got Maia's lyrics right! I'm serious...how is moe an insider?

Actually, you pretended you heard the final version before everyone else and claimed you were granted the privledge thanks to a mighty blow job you gave :lmao: Not even making this up

Actually, you pretended you heard the final version before everyone else and claimed you were granted the privledge thanks to a mighty blow job you gave :lmao: Not even making this up

Lmao. I want to see this original post. Classic!

28tupg0.jpg

Guest eroticerotic

The rule is, it is considered an album if there are more than 4 songs by an artist. It technically will be her 15th studio album, but, her 13th non sountrack.

Edited by eroticerotic

I haven't seen that picture either.

How is it that Moe knows those things?

Not sure but they were spot on with the MDNA tour including Lav being performed to the waltz.

The rule is, it is considered an album if there are more than 4 songs by an artist. It technically will be her 15th studio album, but, her 13th non sountrack.

I'm Breathless often causes confusion as it's sometimes not regarded as a studio album but it's not really a straight soundtrack either.

I really wish you could search on this site, because I broke this shit (the IB dispute) down and settled it once and for all. But can't remember what thread or when...

Yes I remember that

Madonna (83) . Like a Virgin (84) . True Blue (86) . Like a Prayer (89)

Erotica (92) . Bedtime Stories (94). Ray of Light (98)

Music (00) . American Life (03) . Confessions on a Dance Floor (05) . Hard Candy (08)

MDNA (12) .

I'm Breathless is irrelevant.

:thumbsup:

A studio album is an album of NEW material that is not tied to any other project which the music act might be involved in at the time of release. The fact thay IB contains new material doesn't change a thing. Without Dick Tracy an IB album wouldn't even exist.

Concept album? Soundtrack to a movie? Whatever

Not a studio album for sure