Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Maybe Shep? He's talking about her lately..

A LOT of former producers have been talking about in recent months: Pat Leonard, William Orbit, Nile Rodgers, Shep Pettiboneā€¦ Maybe they are jockeying/hoping for a place at the recording table :chuckle:

Guest Not4Pussies

did she record with miley?

can we expect more featured artists on the new album since she continues to collaborate with them?

While here in LA M has recorded about 3 tracks. One a beautiful ballad. Stay tuned.

That's wonderful! I was thinking that,if she already recorded three tracks,the album could easily be finished by the fall...by August,perhaps.She could release it in November.We may actually get a new album this year!!

When did she arrive in LA? And damn she was able to do two performances plus record 3 songs. #workhorse

I think she finally got there on the 23rd. So over a week.

I'm assuming whatever she recorded were just initial demos. I'm sure if it were further along than that we'd have heard more specifics. I mean, the only name we've heard is Avicii.

It's the 13TH!

tumblr_n06h23Bekp1qkzr9fo1_500.jpg

:wow:

:dramatic:

:bow:

:drama:

What/when/where?

Excellent news, Moe!!!

California recording could means lots of good things....Pat Leonard or Joe Henry or Laurie Mayer. I'd die for an album where all of their genius was showcased together.

Guest Not4Pussies

I know it's too early to tell and to know what direction she's going for but since she's doing these unexpected collaborations with Miley and Macklemore & Lewis, I have a feeling the new album might me a continuation of HC and MDNA. More collabs with other well known, very popular and commercial artists, producers and songwriters. But who knows. I am hoping she switches it up and surprises us all.

It's all about a possibility that the album actually might be out in November this year! This all sounds so good and promising and she seems to be happy performing. Is it too much to hope for a proper album promotion this time around??

In fact I don't care, just give me my new Madonna music!

Well he certainly ain't giving fake info about how vastly different Give Me All Your Luvin is from the demo, so that's a great place to start. :chuckle:

I didn't do that! :rotfl: I even nearly got Maia's lyrics right! I'm serious...how is moe an insider?