Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

People need to lay off Guy Oseary. He was at the Ray of Light recording sessions for goodness' sake. Whether or not a Madonna album will be good or not will have little to do with him as he's not a songwriter or a producer.

He's been nothing but wonderful to us fans as well especially since the social media explosion and of course the MDNA Tour.

Fight the real enemy:

2795.jpg

People need to lay off Guy Oseary. He was at the Ray of Light recording sessions for goodness' sake. Whether or not a Madonna album will be good or not will have little to do with him as he's not a songwriter or a producer.

He's been nothing but wonderful to us fans as well especially since the social media explosion and of course the MDNA Tour.

:clap::clap: :clap:

Also enough with the stupid MDNA NTP complaints!!! #12 ww

Get over it

If it wasn't for Guy Oseary and Hector of course, a lot of people on this forum would never have gotten a chance to get in the GT. Some people here could do with starting to show some appreciation for Guy. A lot of things are done a certain way because MADONNA wants to do them a certain way to begin with and she has valid sensible reasons for wanting it so DUH

And I would expect her to, after everything she's accomplished and how much she still works her ass off

Fight the real enemy:

2795.jpg

I don't think Guy is the enemy, I just simply think he's a better business manager than a creative one at this point. I don't discount his generosity towards fans, or his dedication to M's career, I just think it might be time to get some new creative blood.

Fight the real enemy:

2795.jpg

Say no to Avicii and his shitty production!

Guest Not4Pussies

Or Dev Hynes

Or Toro Y Moi

Or The Juan Mclean

thank you. there's good taste like all the artists you posted above

and shit like aviiccii, guetta, etc

Guest Not4Pussies

and i won my pit tickets through icon. i have nobody to thank but my niece who took the pic i submitted for the contest.

Guest Not4Pussies

Or Holy Ghost!

And finally Disclosure

yes!!! holy ghost!!! that song with disclosure and mary j is pretty great too.

you have good taste

I'm so disappointed in the negative reaction from a good majority of people. Guys we know enough about Madonna to know what her process is. She likes to work with a few producers/DJ's and only very rarely works with just the one partner. I personally would like her to stick with just the one like she did on ROL and Confessions as they are my favorite records of hers. She will probably definately put together a group of people to work with and has a wish list. She might either work with a few on the record and just pick the best tracks or she might discover something special that she likes in one of her collaborators and scrap the album and take it in a new direction, like she has a few times or she may work with just two collaborators to keep the sound consistent like Erotica and Music. Look how well they turned out.

Guys it's FAR too early to start complaining, give the woman the benefit of the doubt PLEASE. it's going to be a LONG year if some of you are going to starting bitching from the get go. Let Madonna make the album that SHE wants to make. Please dont dictate her next career decision and then turn on her because it doesn't suit your personal taste. You should all by now know that Madonna does what Madonna wants and she's not about to change now. Avicci doesn't excite me much either but who's to say it's even for her album, it could be his. It could even just be a remix for another proect.

Deal with it! Enjoy the ride!

I think your description of M's recording process is on the money...

You know what? You are probably right. Maybe the Avicci thing will be for his album...or they will not record anything at all. It is too early for meltdowns.

But I think we all have a right to express our (early) opinions and feelings, positive and negative. It's not always complaining, you know. Fans with a 'negative' reaction are just as excited as fans who think everything she does it amazing. That's why we are all here. Stop with this "Deal with it"-shit. Of course we have to deal with it, there is nothing we can do about it. But God forbid some fans cringe when Madonna is associated with Miley Cyrus, for example. As if LMFAO, Psy, Britney etc. weren't bad enough already.

Yes, Madonna can record the album SHE wants but I'd rather see her release a work of art instead of songs like TUTR.

…. and I also share Zdarlight's 'defence' of the Rights of Self Expression of All Madonna Myrmidons :bow::chuckle: …. except where criticisms are worded as outright defamations of Madonna as an artist and/or a human being.

Just my two cents….of Madonna money. :thumbsup:

I couldn't care less who she's gonna work with. It's gonna be another epic Madonna era no matter what. I trust her. Especially the months leading up to the album release will be orgasmic as always!

I just hope it is a proper worldwide release this time. MDNA felt like a buzz album outside of the US. Only fans knew about it. In some areas like the UK and Australia not even a buzz album. Please Guy, Interscope, Universal, Livenation, whoever is responsible, don't fuck it up this time!

WHERE IS DANCE MUSIC GOING THOUGH REALLY

viccii will do just fine, but a lot more added to the mix would be great too....including live instruments! i trust madonna.

yes!!! holy ghost!!! that song with disclosure and mary j is pretty great too.

you have good taste

Thank you! It is only my wishful thinking. Anyway, I really hope Madonna will not make her new music with Avicii.

I would die if she'd work with Holy Ghost! It would sound very interesting for sure!!!

Love them!

I hope someone from her team reads this forum. We are rooting for Holy Ghost!

NYC sound!

Dev Hynes' new album is brilliant I am very behind that

YES! Cupid Deluxe is one of the best albums released in 2013

And I'm pretty sure Dev would love to work with her, because he favorited two tweets of mine where I said I wish they would collaborate.