Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

I'm pretty sure that we're getting the album next November, she has like 10 months to record it, and the next tour could start in April 2015 as usual.

I'm so excited to hear something official, two and a half years are enough to wait, and i need like 13 or 14 songs not 10 or 12.

I'm so disappointed in the negative reaction from a good majority of people. Guys we know enough about Madonna to know what her process is. She likes to work with a few producers/DJ's and only very rarely works with just the one partner. I personally would like her to stick with just the one like she did on ROL and Confessions as they are my favorite records of hers. She will probably definately put together a group of people to work with and has a wish list. She might either work with a few on the record and just pick the best tracks or she might discover something special that she likes in one of her collaborators and scrap the album and take it in a new direction, like she has a few times or she may work with just two collaborators to keep the sound consistent like Erotica and Music. Look how well they turned out.

Guys it's FAR too early to start complaining, give the woman the benefit of the doubt PLEASE. it's going to be a LONG year if some of you are going to starting bitching from the get go. Let Madonna make the album that SHE wants to make. Please dont dictate her next career decision and then turn on her because it doesn't suit your personal taste. You should all by now know that Madonna does what Madonna wants and she's not about to change now. Avicci doesn't excite me much either but who's to say it's even for her album, it could be his. It could even just be a remix for another proect.

Deal with it! Enjoy the ride!

Let Madonna make the album that SHE wants to make. Please dont dictate her next career decision and then turn on her because it doesn't suit your personal taste. You should all by now know that Madonna does what Madonna wants and she's not about to change now. Avicci doesn't excite me much either but who's to say it's even for her album, it could be his. It could even just be a remix for another proect.

Deal with it! Enjoy the ride!

You know what? You are probably right. Maybe the Avicci thing will be for his album...or they will not record anything at all. It is too early for meltdowns.

But I think we all have a right to express our (early) opinions and feelings, positive and negative. It's not always complaining, you know. Fans with a 'negative' reaction are just as excited as fans who think everything she does it amazing. That's why we are all here. Stop with this "Deal with it"-shit. Of course we have to deal with it, there is nothing we can do about it. But God forbid some fans cringe when Madonna is associated with Miley Cyrus, for example. As if LMFAO, Psy, Britney etc. weren't bad enough already.

Yes, Madonna can record the album SHE wants but I'd rather see her release a work of art instead of songs like TUTR.

Yeah I saw it. I'm hoping it's just a rumor because I can't stand Miley and not even Madonna will change that.

I don't want Madonna to EVER do something with Miley, it would be so low. Britney and Nicki were bad enough, let's not add more crap :scared:

who is moe? is he reliable?

sorry but there's even kids posting all those fake rumours of M and Avicii, pitbull, and the worst possible DJs or "producers". and they all say that shit without any source just to annoy fans.

Yea.....it's way too early to start freaking out and getting upset :laugh: Madonna isn't an idiot, and who has a better ear than her?

I am sure whatever she cooks up for us will be more than great. I have high hopes.

I for one I'm very interested in the look she will have. We haven't really had a definitive persona/look since the confessions era. My only wish is that she would play up the whole "madonna is the only queen" thing. In the album cover, videos and promo, very glam yet adult. I know that whatever sound she puts out I will enjoy, whomever she works with, I always feel her essence regardless. #disqueen