Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Philippe Zdar and/or Dev Hynes

Praying for that to happen rn

Keep the co-producers/co-writers to a minimal

This! + Holy Ghost! + Toro Y Moi + James Murphy + Richard X

Not Avicii

You guys! Stop the negativity!

Apparently the collaboration with Avicci is for HIS album. Wouldn't you like an extra M single? A dance track to move your body that only M can do it?

Madonna knows what she is doing.

Not only 2014 is hers, but all the eternity.

Look, I'm happy either way, I just want new music. I just want her to be great, you know? Because when she is great, nobody matches her.

This! + Holy Ghost! + Toro Y Moi + James Murphy + Richard X

Not Avicii

Yes! Something fresh and unexpected!

Apparently the collaboration with Avicci is for HIS album. Wouldn't you like an extra M single? A dance track to move your body that only M can do it?

You're back!!! :tigger:

tumblr_ln3fkuOnHs1qzekiko1_500.gif

Guest HaveASit

You're back!

Whare did you read about the collaboration being for his album?

I have a feeling that the next album will have more ballads than usual.It'll be a laid-back album.....not as clubby,less uptempo....similiar to Bedtime Stories.Just my prediction.

Most likely because they think, based on MDNA's reception, that people want a "more mature" ballad-like sound instead of youthful dance tracks and completely missing the point that people were upset with MDNA's electro-dance tracks because they weren't good enough and not because they simply were dance tracks. I'm Addicted excluded.

Mat Guy, Hooray you are back. :laugh:

Great post as per usual as well.

I'd love for M to be featured on an Avicii track this year while we wait for a new album. It would be great to see her on the charts and radio and would tide us over for awhile.

I hope it's true!

You're back!!! :tigger:

tumblr_mmpwj2ezhn1qf2zyko1_500.gif

I am! ;)

You're back!

Whare did you read about the collaboration being for his album?

Puts, now now... I read things in so many sites today hahaha. I think it was madonnarama?

I hope on the next album all the tracks are by Avicii for the benefit of the people having meltdowns and acting like Madonna is a McDonald's drive-thru ordering Pat Leonard with fries. If she does work with Avicii i'm sure she will be able to make the most out of his talent to benefit the album.

Guest Not4Pussies

Another piece of new look for sumthing with Madonna and Miley Cyrus very soon

wowza. yes!

wait, does it have to do with miley's mtv unplugged special?

this thread is very entertaining.

Thank God you're back.

I hope on the next album all the tracks are by Avicii for the benefit of the people having meltdowns and acting like Madonna is a McDonald's drive-thru ordering Pat Leonard with fries. If she does work with Avicii i'm sure she will be able to make the most out of his talent to benefit the album.

:lmao:

But do you really want an album where Madonna "makes the most of it" or do you want something that knocks you on your fucking ass?

Guest Rocco Papa

I, for one, don't want her to work with people she's worked with before. Madonna is known for moving forward, collaborating with new people, making each album different from the last. I want her to work with someone she's never worked with before.

:lmao:

But do you really want an album where Madonna "makes the most of it" or do you want something that knocks you on your fucking ass?

I'm too desperate for new Madonna music to be picky. Who knows what can happen because maybe an Avicii/Madonna collab could turn out something that is incredible. A similar thing happened with MDNA when people were complaining about how bad Nicki's song will be compare to M.I.A's and look how that turned out. M.I.A had B'day and Nicki had IDGA.

Guest bluejean

I'm too desperate for new Madonna music to be picky. Who knows what can happen because maybe an Avicii/Madonna collab could turn out something that is incredible. A similar thing happened with MDNA when people were complaining about how bad Nicki's song will be compare to M.I.A's and look how that turned out. M.I.A had B'day and Nicki had IDGA.

Oh please. IDGA is brilliant because of Madonna. Most of us would take an edit without Nicki fucking Minaj.

^ Actually, Nicki's rap is pretty tight in my book and I am not even a fan of hers.

I am not blown away by the Avicii rumors, but Madonna always delivers something good so let's just wait and see. I am sure there will be other songwriters and producers involved.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release in fall 2014.

madonna has a lot to gain from working with avicci. first of all she can fuck him. a hot young good-looking lay. second, he's very popular so she will get a lot of young dance fans and popularity among the young. money money money. i can't think of any other benefits. her artistic integrity disappeared after american life when she signed guy o to manage.

I'm happy to hear confirmation that she's back on her normal schedule :-)

I can't say that I want anything but new music, even if it's still somewhat in the dance genre.

My ONLY request is to replace Demo Castellon. Enough is enough! Lol!

He hasn't a clue what he's doing. He keeps on bringin' some EDM/Phil Specter "wall of sound" shit.

If he is involved, I'll roll my eyes and listen anyway. Lol

Oh please. IDGA is brilliant because of Madonna. Most of us would take an edit without Nicki fucking Minaj.

In my comment I did not say that IDGA was brilliant because of Nicki Minaj. I referred to people thinking that the song Nicki Minaj was on would be worse then the one M.I.A would be on. Though if I did believe that Nicki was a reason for IDGA being a brilliant song, I hope I wouldn't be faced with condescension if I chose to express such an opinion.