Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Sweetie, you said that "Bedtime story"s and "Deeper and Deeper"s wouldn't make sense for 2014. I was trying to make a point that 70s music wouldn't have made sense for 2013, but it worked and became pretty popular. Don't try and hark on something different now. The point is dated music, it's making or has made a comeback. So what if she does it. It's new madonna music anyhew.

We just disagree. 70s DID and DOES makes sense right now. It's been bubbling under in the indie world a while now, so it wasn't a shock when Justin came back with "Suit & Tie" and "Blurred Lines" became a huge hit and Daft Punk collaborated with 70s icons. I don't see the same thing happening with Nellee Hooper's style. Besides, he isn't a household name like Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder. Madonna re-teaming with him makes ZERO sense in terms of the zeitgeist right now. That's my point and always has been since this discussion began. I'm not "harking" on anything different.

I would like her to combine ballads with an electronic feel. Electronic doesn't have to equal club/dance. Something like Frozen or a trip hop influence would be great. But I wouldn't care for the typical AC kind of ballad.

Or something like this song by Banks.

Love that idea! Kind of like Britney's Perfume song. I think that's the best direction for her. An album that's 100% stripped down ballads will not go over well with the general public.

We just disagree. 70s DID and DOES makes sense right now. It's been bubbling under in the indie world a while now, so it wasn't a shock when Justin came back with "Suit & Tie" and "Blurred Lines" became a huge hit and Daft Punk collaborated with 70s icons. I don't see the same thing happening with Nellee Hooper's style. Besides, he isn't a household name like Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder. Madonna re-teaming with him makes ZERO sense in terms of the zeitgeist right now. That's my point and always has been since this discussion began. I'm not "harking" on anything different.

No.

Who is he?

He is a graphic designer in the music industry. Does album covers and what not. I am not sure what he is doing for M though, unless he's just designing stuff for the GG's and they are using imagery of her in a montage or something.

Madonna Wants To Team Up With Adele – To Write Ballads

madonna-et-adele.jpeg

Madonna, 55, is finally hanging up her dance music for a ‘grown up’ album of ballads – thanks to Adele.

Madge has asked Adele, 25, to help her, promising in return to write a song for Adele’s next record.

“They have met in London and plan a writing session to produce a track for each other’s new albums,” a source tells THE MAIL.

However, insiders tell NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB that Adele is very happy with the team she already has. “Adele respects Madonna as an artist, but she isn’t exactly known for her song-writing. I think Adele is going to stick with the folks she already has.”

OH, SNAP! http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/madonna-wants-to-team-up-with-adele-to-write-ballads/

Edited by justinian

Oh why should we get upset over something Madonna's own misguided "fans" help perpetuate? If we can't get upset over Madonna's fan's slander...oops excuse me "opinions" than why should we have a problem with any article written by non fans? They are only expressing their opinion.

Madonna Wants To Team Up With Adele – To Write Ballads

madonna-et-adele.jpeg

Madonna, 55, is finally hanging up her dance music for a ‘grown up’ album of ballads – thanks to Adele.

Madge has asked Adele, 25, to help her, promising in return to write a song for Adele’s next record.

“They have met in London and plan a writing session to produce a track for each other’s new albums,” a source tells THE MAIL.

However, insiders tell NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB that Adele is very happy with the team she already has. “Adele respects Madonna as an artist, but she isn’t exactly known for her song-writing. I think Adele is going to stick with the folks she already has.”

OH, SNAP! http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/madonna-wants-to-team-up-with-adele-to-write-ballads/

:rotfl:

Let me correct this mess:

Adele isn't exactly known for her pop abilities. Madonna is going to stick with the folks she already has. :asian:

Guest Not4Pussies

Jean Baptiste on his facebook: I read that QUEEN MADONNA is working on a new album????????????????? WOW!!! Hope we're invited :)

What is his Facebook?

I dont know WHY but I cant paste on this forum for a certain time and I cant quote anything or post a gif... So I cant paste his facebook... So search Jean Baptiste... He has a ferohs pic as a profile pic. He is a great guy. HOPE HE IS INVITED!