Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Yeah. I never really fantasize about what Madonna might do next, cuz it's never what I've imagined. I'm sure there no anniversary collection, and I do realize it would be a WB project, but in the interest of FUN, I like my story better. ;-)

Since we're fantasizing, I would love a remastered album + a bonus disc of the following:

1. Like a Prayer (7" Version)

2. Like a Prayer (12" Dance Mix)

3. Like a Prayer (12" Club Version)

4. Express Yourself (7" Version)

5. Express Yourself (Video Mix)

6. Keep It Together (12" Remix)

7. Keep It Together (12" Extended Mix)

8. Keep It Together (12" Mix)

9. Supernatural

10. First Is a Kiss

That would be perfect! Especially the 7" versions.

from that atrl place:

I have a 2,5 minute leak of a demo called Sweat and Yell.
Demo sounds very unfinshed with lots of spoken vocals and some beautiful strings, reminds me of classics like Papa dont preach & Oh Father.
And some of the best lyrics since the ROL-album

he claims it's easy to search for it on youtube but i can't find it. anyway if it's untrue, gotta love the first little rumours!

from that atrl place:

I have a 2,5 minute leak of a demo called Sweat and Yell.

Demo sounds very unfinshed with lots of spoken vocals and some beautiful strings, reminds me of classics like Papa dont preach & Oh Father.

And some of the best lyrics since the ROL-album

he claims it's easy to search for it on youtube but i can't find it. anyway if it's untrue, gotta love the first little rumours!

:tigger:

If that's all you can imagine, then why share it? It's boring.

;-)

I like my story better.

Madonna could care less about Jessie. She barely visits her family in Michigan. The story about working together or the like a prayer reissue is much more likely than catching up with his daughter.

If she goes with the thirteen theme I hope she calls it "XIII" instead, "13" is so dull and boring and when artists name there albums a number I always think how uninspired.

If she goes with the thirteen theme I hope she calls it "XIII" instead, "13" is so dull and boring and when artists name there albums a number I always think how uninspired.

tumblr_lzcxce1VEL1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

I have seen in atrl forum that some persons have the link to download the new demo. Somebody could send me it by private message?? I would like to hear it. I am discrete. Somebody knows if the voice of the demo is Madonna or is another singer??

I hope the announce of the new album of Madonna during this month!

People, calm down! Internet is always full of so called demos, which later turn out to be Rain tapes demos played backwards or some random interviews played over Evita instrumentals.

Since we're fantasizing, I would love a remastered album + a bonus disc of the following:

1. Like a Prayer (7" Version)

2. Like a Prayer (12" Dance Mix)

3. Like a Prayer (12" Club Version)

4. Express Yourself (7" Version)

5. Express Yourself (Video Mix)

6. Keep It Together (12" Remix)

7. Keep It Together (12" Extended Mix)

8. Keep It Together (12" Mix)

9. Supernatural

10. First Is a Kiss

I would have a proper celebration of the album with 3 discs:

Disc 1: original remastered album with bonus tracks of "Supernatural" and "First is a Kiss"

Disc 2: remastered remixes of the "Like A Prayer", "Express Yourself", "Cherish" (extended), "Keep It Together" and "Supernatural"

Disc 3: DVD of music videos of "Like A Prayer", "Express Yourself", "Cherish" and "Oh Father"

Or

DVD/Bluray of "Blond Ambition World Tour Live"

Yeah dull and uninspired. I said it. Even Adele! What's her new album gonna be called 24??? Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, I agree with you. But in Madonna's case, we know how important the number 13 is for her. I think it would be cool if she names it that way :wow: Or "Thirteen"...

Who is Clubboy78?

he is going around atrl and other sites saying he got a demo but I think its fake, he just talks about it but doesnt give a working link to anybody

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485202&page=18

Clubboy78

January 3, 2014 at 8:22 am

I just downloaded Sweat and Yell, let me know if i can share a link here.
It’s very soft, a lot of spoken vocals and strings that reminds me of Oh Father.
Good lyrics that are surely from Patrick Leonard.
M is gonna be pissed with this leak!

http://thatgrapejuice.net

Who is Clubboy78?

he is going around atrl and other sites saying he got a demo but I think its fake, he just talks about it but doesnt give a working link to anybody

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485202&page=18

Clubboy78

January 3, 2014 at 8:22 am

I just downloaded Sweat and Yell, let me know if i can share a link here.

It’s very soft, a lot of spoken vocals and strings that reminds me of Oh Father.

Good lyrics that are surely from Patrick Leonard.

M is gonna be pissed with this leak!

http://thatgrapejuice.net

I think it was from that musical that never saw the light of day leaded by Patrick L.