Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

i do remember that on NYE she wrote on FB, something like:

It's official, i need to dance, new music, i'm on the search of the most badass and amazing producers

Something like that and i do remember that we started to see pictures of her going to the studio in July with GMAYL leaking on December, also the video of her house while a new track was on.

Also remember that she's kinda obsessed with Daft Punk and Frank Ocean, add that NIle Rodgers and Daft Punk said that they'll love to work with her and there you go, and please no Beyoncé, they don't mix together, this album is coming like something funky and urban.

I need her to do a song like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS_K2eg7Gx8

Lets hope it aint a "black" album. A more inteligent adult dance (think COADF: in collab with Daft Punk, Nile and/or Pharrel) mixed with solid ballads (think You ll See, I ll Remember, Frozen, Live To Tell in collab with Leonard/Joe Henry) would be a heaven.

i do remember that on NYE she wrote on FB, something like:

It's official, i need to dance, new music, i'm on the search of the most badass and amazing producers

Something like that and i do remember that we started to see pictures of her going to the studio in July with GMAYL leaking on December, also the video of her house while a new track was on.

From my MDNA timeline (yet to be published):

December 16, 2010: At 9:30PM tonight, Guy Oseary Tweets:

message from MADONNA: "Its official! I need to move. I need to sweat. i need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out - for the maddest, sickest, most bad ass people to collaborate with. I'm just saying........"

^yup, I remember knowing that she would have an album out in the fall, but there didn't seem to be much hype. The way I found out secret was even out was by catching a review of the single in billboard magazine.

My fav era right up there with erotica.

One year from the first OFFICIAL word......MDNA first official word was Feb 2011 and we got MDNA in March 2012. If I recall, Madonna first said she was actually in the studio with Pharrell in Feb 2007 and of course we got HC Apr 2008......it was confirmed she was working on a musical in late 2004, of course those songs would eventually become COADF released Nov 2005. That's why I'm skeptical about a release this year unless there is some sort of announcement very soon then I'm not so sure about this year......then again, she may be taking a more "secret project" approach this time!

message from MADONNA: "Its official! I need to move. I need to sweat. i need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out - for the maddest, sickest, most bad ass people to collaborate with. I'm just saying........"

and look how that turned out

Lets hope it aint a "black" album. A more inteligent adult dance (think COADF: in collab with Daft Punk, Nile and/or Pharrel) mixed with solid ballads (think You ll See, I ll Remember, Frozen, Live To Tell in collab with Leonard/Joe Henry) would be a heaven.

What? Why so racist?

Was referring to this ^^