Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

OMG! Madonna to release new album in 2014!

Work is progressing on Madonna’s next studio album, although details are scant at deadline. In 2007, Live Nation signed the superstar to a 10-year deal reportedly worth $100 million that includes new studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan club/website, DVD’s, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements. This portion of the commitment is being valued at $40 million. The Universal Music Group-owned label will release three albums by the Material Girl. After MDNA, Madonna owes Live Nation 2 more Albums and 2 Tours until the end of 2017.

2014. Is mine! Bring It!

In 2013 during an “Ask Me Anything” – Reddit session as for a new album in 2014, the singer had this to say: “There might be…my creative juices are flowing…“. Madonna said that she would ‘love’ to work with Daft Punk, adding: “Just waiting for them to return my call”.

Queen of Pop also confirmed that she has considered making an album of acoustic or orchestral reworkings of her favourite songs from her back catalogue and said she would never make a full-on rock album.

According to a source (mediamass), rumors of Madonna working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “She’s got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

Stay tuned for more details.

http://ultimate-madonna.com/omg-madonna-release-new-album-2014/#more

Is ‘I Know It‘ icon Madonna hard at work on a brand new studio album?

Well, if a recent reunion with one of her favourite producers is indicative of anything, the answer to that question may be yes!

After being spotted at Los Angeles‘ LAX airport recently, Madonna and ‘Who’s That Girl’ producer Patrick Leonard have reportedly reunited to create a new album set for launch at the end of 2014!

The follow-up to 2012′s ‘MDNA’, numerous reports indicate that this new album will pull from ‘I’m Breathless‘, the album she recorded in support of her role 1990′s Dick Tracy, which saw her join Shep Pebbitone and Craig Kostich to create the iconic number that is...’Vogue.’

Is ‘I Know It‘ icon Madonna hard at work on a brand new studio album?

Well, if a recent reunion with one of her favourite producers is indicative of anything, the answer to that question may be yes!

After being spotted at Los Angeles‘ LAX airport recently, Madonna and ‘Who’s That Girl’ producer Patrick Leonard have reportedly reunited to create a new album set for launch at the end of 2014!

The follow-up to 2012′s ‘MDNA’, numerous reports indicate that this new album will pull from ‘I’m Breathless‘, the album she recorded in support of her role 1990′s Dick Tracy, which saw her join Shep Pebbitone and Craig Kostich to create the iconic number that is...’Vogue.’

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/84544820.html?page=2#ixzz2pIBNhJ8G

LOL at the gif that they use:

29x7k7t.gif

Since the sources are quite vague and the Guardian just mentioned her name in passing, I am not so sure about these rumors. However, I will be happy if they are true.

Rumor has it that Madge is planning a trip to rural Georgia in search of some unknown producers and urban beat-makers but keep that on the low cuz we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise of her late-2014 hiphop album, M-DOLLA: THA REBIRTH :wow: Thanks!

Oh please, let this be a cocktail of fun and thrill for a new album to come soon(soon as in somewhere between 2014 and 2017 :laugh: )...I wanna see them clitorises quivering like gayish jelly and cocks dancing to a frenetic beat of orgasmic proportions! :Disco_Ball:

Whatever it is...bring it on.

And wait...working with Patrick Leonard, and "pulling from IB"...what, Shep and company...? What the hell does that mean? The first I can see, but the latter? These tabloids better not be fucking with us.

When did the rumors for MDNA start?? and what were their authenticity?..

Rumors for MDNA started in 2009 shortly after S&S Part 2 ended. I do not know how true any of the early rumors were (Swedish House Mafia, Duck Sauce, etc) because they could've submitted stuff but she might not have used it. Madonna confirmed to Ellen in November 2010 that she'd be going into a recording studio soon once the editing for W.E. was done. And on February 16, 2011, Guy Oseary tweeted the following answers about M's new music:

"yes! soon as the movie is over... she is currently listening to new music.. and is very eager to make a new album!!!"

"most of the music madonna is liking for new album are from all unknown producers. from what she played me, the tracks sound amazing"

" I've always wanted to a madonna unplugged, the new album will be quite the opposite of unplugged. I have one word for you: DANCE"

"as i said, so far all the tracks being considered are from unknown producers.. but we are open to all and any great ideas.."

I think we can be 99% sure that some of the demos submitted to her that she chose around that time are "Girl Gone Wild" & "Turn Up the Radio."

Rumors for MDNA started in 2009 shortly after S&S Part 2 ended. I do not know how true any of the early rumors were (Swedish House Mafia, Duck Sauce, etc) because they could've submitted stuff but she might not have used it. Madonna confirmed to Ellen in November 2010 that she'd be going into a recording studio soon once the editing for W.E. was done. And on February 16, 2011, Guy Oseary tweeted the following answers about M's new music:

"yes! soon as the movie is over... she is currently listening to new music.. and is very eager to make a new album!!!"

"most of the music madonna is liking for new album are from all unknown producers. from what she played me, the tracks sound amazing"

" I've always wanted to a madonna unplugged, the new album will be quite the opposite of unplugged. I have one word for you: DANCE"

"as i said, so far all the tracks being considered are from unknown producers.. but we are open to all and any great ideas.."

While we're on the subject of this, did you ever do a timeline for Bedtime Stories? I checked your forum but there was no thread for it. I could have sworn there use to be one, or am I imagining things?

Guest Not4Pussies

If its true her contract ends on 2017 then she is surely releasing a new album this year

2014-2015: album/tour, 2016: break/new Gaga album, 2017-2018: Last album in contract/last tour

hahaha why do you have to mention gaga? you are obsessed

hahaha why do you have to mention gaga? you are obsessed

No you are with me, I'm not saying anything negative, since there's some fan overlap it seems like Interscope is purposedly not overlapping their albums, giving them separate release years, so that's my prediction for the release timeline

While we're on the subject of this, did you ever do a timeline for Bedtime Stories? I checked your forum but there was no thread for it. I could have sworn there use to be one, or am I imagining things?

I thought I did. Maybe I need to redo it? I know that before I started them, I did Bedtime Stories inside of another thread. Then, the moderators separated the forum to a special area. I can redo it, and add one for Hard Candy too. Heck, maybe I can throw in MDNA too. Then all of them would be done, right?

EDIT: I already did Hard Candy. Man, my memory is turning to shit as I get older.