Madonna's penis shaped bong. 1st 2014 controversy ?

Roland Barthes

Madonna says her New Year's resolution is to 'f***ing own it'... after sharing lewd picture of her penis-shaped bong

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 12:29 GMT, 1 January 2014 | UPDATED: 12:41 GMT, 1 January 2014

She's never been one to shy away from controversy.

So when it came to seeing in 2014, Madonna opted to welcome the New Year in her typical headline-grabbing style.

The 55-year-old singer kicked off her celebrations by posting a lewd picture of the penis-shaped bong she had received for her birthday earlier in the year.

article-0-1A572B0400000578-35_634x640.jp

Controversial: Madonna managed to hit the headlines while seeing in 2014 on Tuesday night

She captioned the shot of the item sitting on her chair: 'Out with The Old in with the New!! Happy New Year!'

And the image certainly caught the attention of Madonna's followers on Instagram, receiving over 2,000 comments and 17,000 'likes' shortly after being posted.

Madonna revealed earlier this year that she had been presented with the item as a gift upon turning 55.

When a fan on Reddit asked the singer during a Q&A session what the best present she had received was, she replied: 'I got a bong in the shape of a penis.'

article-0-1A5DEB6900000578-702_634x635.j

Lewd: Madonna posted a picture on her Instagram of a penis-shaped bong she had received for her birthday earlier in the year

article-0-1A5DF16400000578-816_634x603.j

Pulling no punches: The 55-year-old singer also shared her resolution for 2014 with her fans

A few hours later, Madonna shared her resolution for the New Year with her fans, sharing another less than modest picture which read: 'Darling Just F***ing Own It'.

She captioned the shot: 'My New Years resolution! 2014. Is mine! Bring It! #artforfreedom.'

Madonna is thought to have seen in the new year in Gstaad, Switzerland, where she has been enjoying a winter sports' holiday with her children Lourdes, 17, Rocco, 13, and Mercy and David, both eight.

Earlier this week, the Ray of Light star was dressed all in black for her day on the slopes, wearing black ski pants, a black parka with multiple zipper pockets and a fur-lined hood with leopard print lining, a black helmet and black ski boots.

And, although her children were brave on the slopes, she was snapped on skis learning a beginners move called the snow plow from an instructor.

The Vogue singer later shared a snap of her eldest daughter on Instagram Sunday, saying: 'Snow Bunny Is DONE!'

Rocco just posted pics of him serving alcohol to his family and friends. Those kids have seen and done it all with their eccentric sexy mommy. Love Madonna's unconventional ways of raising a family. A total "fuck you" to American traditional values. And I'm glad they can't watch tv. That's the worst drug ot them all.

I'm disappointed. This is Gaga type shit. I liked Madonna as she always said she never needed to take drugs. We've slated the Goober for smoking weed on stage and writing crap like 'Mary Jane Holland' but putting a penis shaped bong on Instagram? She would have been torn to shreds.

I know it's just a dumb gift but I wish she hadn't posted it.

I know I'll get a ton of shit for this but I don't care. Madonna always stood for something more positive than this.

I'm disappointed. This is Gaga type shit. I liked Madonna as she always said she never needed to take drugs. We've slated the Goober for smoking weed on stage and writing crap like 'Mary Jane Holland' but putting a penis shaped bong on Instagram? She would have been torn to shreds.

I know I'll get a ton of shit for this but I don't care. Madonna always stood for something more positive than this.

i agree with you.

Yeah but does this mean she was smoking from it? Maybe she was throwing it out (hence the OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW caption)? Maybe Brahim gave it to her and she just disposing of all his shit.

There really is much we do not know.

Yeah but does this mean she was smoking from it? Maybe she was throwing it out (hence the OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW caption)? Maybe Brahim gave it to her and she just disposing of all his shit.

There really is much we do not know.

Exactly. I'm sure many of us here have been given gag gifts we don't necessarily use or have any use for. Being in the business she's in, she certainly has friends who are in all kinds of shit. Does that mean she does it or approves what they do? No.

She obviously was being humorous and naughty. Probably hoping to make a few people squirm or bitch and moan she posted it. LOL!

Think of all the dumb shit Fafa tried to do to get headlines. Performed half naked at the VMA's. Nothing. Looked like a drugged out loon standing on top of the Berlin Wall raising her hands to the sky. Nothing. Arriving to an award show on a fake horse. Nothing. Does a duet with Christina on The Voice. *crickets*

Madonna. Simply posts a pick of a cock bong. HEADLINES! :lol:

I love the old geezer M fans getting in a huff over this. Haha

This is not a "gaga thing" to do. Its Madonna being Madonna. Having fun and not caring. Dont ever refer to anything madonna does as a gagacunt thing.

Think of all the dumb shit Fafa tried to do to get headlines. Performed half naked at the VMA's. Nothing. Looked like a drugged out loon standing on top of the Berlin Wall raising her hands to the sky. Nothing. Arriving to an award show on a fake horse. Nothing. Does a duet with Christina on The Voice. *crickets*

This.

Can we really say one article from DAILY MAIL (which most everyone usually criticizes) is "Headlines"? Who else is really talking about this but hardcore fans on fan forums and social media? Not defending Gaga, but in all fairness she has created more headlines with her crazy behavior even if it's not gone the way she hoped.

She's already stated that she uses it as a paper weight and has constantly made her feelings on drugs known. Get over it.

Ummm. Why the Nancy Reagan moral shit? Today pot is officially legal in Colorado.I smell it everywhere! I don't use drugs personally including alcohol and pot. But I see no reason why she can't celebrate drugs. Also she definitely used drugs. She even described her experiences on ecstasy at her induction to the Rocknroll Hall of Fame. Sex, drugs and rocknroll. They go together. And who cares if she tokes up with her kids? They are serving booze for her so I don't see any harm in passing around a family cock bong. End of story.

Madonna is not smoking from a bong getting high. Has Madonna ever done drugs? Sure. That's not a mystery. But even her closest friends like Debi pretty much said flat out that by and large Madonna never touched the stuff. Why would she suddenly turn into a middle aged baked woman now? :lmao:

Let alone with her children like someone insinuated.

If you honestly think Madonna is getting high with her kids you obviously haven't paid very close attention to her. This is a woman that was upset by her daughter smoking a cig for crying out loud.

Unless Madonna has turned to it to help with her rheumatoid arthritis. :madgemanson:

Madonna is not smoking from a bong getting high. Has Madonna ever done drugs? Sure. That's not a mystery. But even her closest friends like Debi pretty much said flat out that by and large Madonna never touched the stuff. Why would she suddenly turn into a middle aged baked woman now? :lmao:

If you honestly think Madonna is getting high with her kids you obviously haven't paid very close attention to her. This is a woman that was upset by her daughter smoking a cig for crying out loud.

Unless Madonna has turned to it to help with her rheumatoid arthritis. :madgemanson:

Haha +1

By and large, I agree with essentially what you're saying here, but did she really get that upset about her daughter smoking? Yes, when asked about it, she acted like she didn't approve, but at the same time, she was very clear she knew her daughter is a teen who will be exposed to these things and will be curious.

We all can sit here and speculate... and I'm sure I'm adding to it, but I do feel that Madonna pretty much exposes her kids at an early age to the things much of us discover on our own or told not to do/touch/say. I feel she doesn't really shield her kids from the realities going on in life and around her life. Not to say, she doesn't teach her kids drugs and alcohol are bad, but I don't think she's going to go ape shit when they try it either. What better way for them to experience it all than see the people around them using it.

I do think she sets a good example in living a healthy lifestyle with a diet regimen and daily exercise, and staying fit. In the end, I think she knows her kids will make choices that she won't approve of, even if she's done the same in her younger days. Though, she lives by setting example, and I see so far Rocco and Lourdes seem to be doing just fine.

By and large, I agree with essentially what you're saying here, but did she really get that upset about her daughter smoking? Yes, when asked about it, she acted like she didn't approve, but at the same time, she was very clear she knew her daughter is a teen who will be exposed to these things and will be curious.

We all can sit here and speculate... and I'm sure I'm adding to it, but I do feel that Madonna pretty much exposes her kids at an early age to the things much of us discover on our own or told not to do/touch/say. I feel she doesn't really shield her kids from the realities going on in life and around her life. Not to say, she doesn't teach her kids drugs and alcohol are bad, but I don't think she's going to go ape shit when they try it either. What better way for them to experience it all than see the people around them using it.

I do think she sets a good example in living a healthy lifestyle with a diet regimen and daily exercise, and staying fit. In the end, I think she knows her kids will make choices that she won't approve of, even if she's done the same in her younger days.

:phoneslut: agreed!

I do think she sets a good example in living a healthy lifestyle with a diet regimen and daily exercise, and staying fit. In the end, I think she knows her kids will make choices that she won't approve of, even if she's done the same in her younger days. Though, she lives by setting example, and I see so far Rocco and Lourdes seem to be doing just fine.

I just honestly cant picture Madonna letting people do drugs around her kids to be honest. I would be shocked.

It grosses me out to think of any parent doing drugs around their kids to be honest.