Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Or maybe she is getting a new routine behind doors. :flirt:

There is definitely something going on.. She very rarely smiles for the paps.. I bet the next pic of Madonna in this thread is her coming out of the gym with a big smile on her face

If it's not the new music then she should definietley move to L.A.

She looks really well. I've always loved M in jeans and being casual :inlove:

+1. She looks really good in jeans

There is definitely something going on.. She very rarely smiles for the paps.. I bet the next pic of Madonna in this thread is her coming out of the gym with a big smile on her face

If it's not the new music then she should definietley move to L.A.

I agree, she seems to be more relaxed when she's in LA. I love LAdonna

Guest Not4Pussies

Nicole posted a pic of a trainer from the west hollywood gym they went to. She was thanking her for everything and trainer replied by saying she will miss her. Maybe they're heading back to NY now

I love LAdonna too! Wouldn't mind a "street gear" look to the next era, bedroom hair, glam it up in a subtle way.. with grillz too! Yeah she's lookin' good.

what do you mean? she looks the same as always

no she doesnt, she looks like she weighs about twice as much as usual :lmao: though we know its nothing to do with weight.

no she doesnt, she looks like she weighs about twice as much as usual :lmao: though we know its nothing to do with weight.

well i don't see it. she looks no different than weeks months or days ago imo

Muscledonna is back! :inlove:

Face looks fantastic

article-2579690-1C3DCD2300000578-812_634

looking extremely plump and muscly (and pregnant?) that face is a puff ball. but it looks amazing because the whole body is puffy, not just face. loving it.

looking extremely plump and muscly (and pregnant?) that face is a puff ball. but it looks amazing because the whole body is puffy, not just face. loving it.

i12357751553p.jpg