Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Guest ditaluver

yes these are from yesterday. she is still in LA

there are lots more on the Daily Mail but I couldn't get the URL for some reason

Guest Not4Pussies

When was this taken? Is she still in LA?

she is still in LA. she is taping the miley cyrus mtv unplugged performance today in hollywooooood

Oh I think it's pretty well established that M had a facelift sometime after Confessions. Her brother, Chris, said so. I KNOW, IT'S A BITTER, ANGRY SOURCE, but still. Whatever, all this talk about her face is getting more ridiculous than any surgery.

confessions face was perfect

THIS!!!

although she was flirting with injectable fillers at that time she didn't go overboard. It seems to me these days she has filler shots around the cheekbone area and along the jaw line, as to avoid the disproportion of puffiness and make it look even.

Oh I think it's pretty well established that M had a facelift sometime after Confessions. Her brother, Chris, said so. I KNOW, IT'S A BITTER, ANGRY SOURCE, but still. Whatever, all this talk about her face is getting more ridiculous than any surgery.

there were pictures around august/ september 2006 of her in london stepping out the gym in a bordeaux track suit, which showed she had scar traces around her ears.

033madge2_468x674.jpg

Wouldn't Guy, her manager know the negative shit that has been written about her face? Idk but I think we should message Guy on Instagram that this is happening and she needs to stop using fillers and Botox cause she's being made fun of. He hardly uses Twitter but uses Insta. I just want him to get through to her and just be a friend to her. Hate the negative shit that's written about her.

Wouldn't Guy, her manager know the negative shit that has been written about her face? Idk but I think we should message Guy on Instagram that this is happening and she needs to stop using fillers and Botox cause she's being made fun of. He hardly uses Twitter but uses Insta. I just want him to get through to her and just be a friend to her. Hate the negative shit that's written about her.

Oh please, M knows EVERYTHING of what people talk about her. Does she care?

tumblr_n01s063Yxk1rqnoi0o2_500.jpg

Oh please, M knows EVERYTHING of what people talk about her. Does she care?

tumblr_n01s063Yxk1rqnoi0o2_500.jpg

Ok ok! Sowie! Of course she don't care but just hate seeing the nasty comments. Gonna stick to this forum with M fans only.

Confessions face was perfect

vanity_fair_party_ns13.jpg

I agree but that's 8 years ago

8 years ago I didn't look the way I do now and I suppose you too

8 years from now I won't look the way I do now

People grow up, people get old, everyone does

The day there's significant alteration to her natural features, nose job, boob jobs, lips and stuff like that

Maybe I'll say she didn't need doing it, but then again it's hardly anyone's business

All the shit she gets for her filler injections

Nobody says anything about Angelina 39yo pulled face, or Melanie Griffith REAL surgeries

Wonder why

All this constant talk on the way women look in the industry and how they age is sickening, mysoginist and ageist

People should start talking about that closeted queen Clooney paying 24 yo starlets to beard for him

Or Rod Stewart The Corpse sleeping with 20 year olds

Nobody does that

She does look good with less make up. Fire that Gino girl (whatever her name is)

Now THIS I agree! That girl is out of touch!

Hire the guy who did this, thanks:

madonna1.png

I agree but that's 8 years ago

8 years ago I didn't look the way I do now and I suppose you too

8 years from now I won't look the way I do now

People grow up, people get old, everyone does

The day there's significant alteration to her natural features, nose job, boob jobs, lips and stuff like that

Maybe I'll say she didn't need doing it, but then again it's hardly anyone's business

All the shit she gets for her filler injections

Nobody says anything about Angelina 39yo pulled face, or Melanie Griffith REAL surgeries

Wonder why

All this constant talk on the way women look in the industry and how they age is sickening, mysoginist and ageist

People should start talking about that closeted queen Clooney paying 24 yo starlets to beard for him

Or Rod Stewart The Corpse sleeping with 20 year olds

Nobody does that

Ugh. Chillout. It was in response to dita's post. She looks fantastic there.

^ and my point is exactly THAT :rotfl:

you can't look fantastic and perfect forever

she already looked remarkably better than most women going on 48 in that 2006 pic

getting used to her getting older and looking older perhaps?

Now THIS I agree! That girl is out of touch!

Hire the guy who did this, thanks:

madonna1.png

Gina Brooks I think it's the name of her long-time make-up artist

Don't remember the name of the person who did her BB Awards/Chime For Change make-up

At the Billboard event she looked great

She only has mascara on and some red lipstick, for wearing such little makeup she looked damn good.

She has a full face of make up - foundation, powder, eye shadow etc, but her make up artist didn't do a good job with the foundation. She till looks awesome though <3

She has a full face of make up - foundation, powder, eye shadow etc, but her make up artist didn't do a good job with the foundation. She till looks awesome though <3

Barely noticeable. It all looks very natural.