Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Guest Rachelle of London

Older cock tastes better than younger cock. The sex is better too. Don't want anyone my age.

Not when you're 55 :chuckle:

i checked his twitter and he sent a tweet to joseph kahn too. looks like he knows him. he also talked about krug champagne ( :lmao:), and how much fun he's having @ new years eve. he's def less discreet than brahim.

it's just a pic i don't know why people just assume he's her new date now. where is it from anyway? it's not on Ms nor timor's instagram.

also don't know how some could say he's not handsome enough. he's a good looking guy. come on now. ;) also a big MJ fan apparently!

I've always suspsected him to be gay, VERY gay...

Duh

Thet kind of all ARE :lol:

In the pic with M he looks very gay, in the other pics a lot less

Hard to find even a predominantly straight guy who hasn't experimented a bit these days

(including Brahim and let's not get into Jesus Luz territory :chuckle:)

It's 2014 for chrissake

1544285_612538388781811_579829159_n.jpg

Je vous souhaite une Belle , Merveilleuse et Magnifique Année !! Pour moi elle a très bien commencée , je n oublierai jamais cette soirée

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=480984775351563&set=a.419613444822030.1073741828.229945720455471&type=1&theater

Meaning? My French is still pedestrian. I know, basically great new year, good way for her to start, she will never forget it. It's the Je vous souhaite…I don't know at all. Help. Please.

Meanwhile, this boy we are already throwing at M, wasn't he Valentinos ex or at least one time lover?

Edited by mlcr

Is it just me or is that Melanie Sykes

The source is under the picture, it's some swiss dj apparently the picture is in switzerland the 31st

Meaning? My French is still pedestrian. I know, basically great new year, good way for her to start, she will never forget it. It's the Je vous souhaite…I don't know at all. Help. Please.

Meanwhile, this boy we are already throwing at M, wasn't he Valentinos ex or at least one time lover?

I don't speak french either :/

Guest Rachelle of London

No she's been found. She's Deejay Maeva carter. So how can she be Melanie Sykes again?

Oh calm down. The woman looks like Melanie Sykes to me. I'm not Swiss so I wouldn't know their celebs

Je vous souhaite une Belle , Merveilleuse et Magnifique Année !! Pour moi elle a très bien commencée , je n oublierai jamais cette soirée

I wish you all a beautiful, marvelous and magnificent new year!! It has already been great for me, i will never forget this night