Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Madonna was spotted on Saturday on her way to the Kabbalah center in New York, accompanied by her kids David and Lourdes.

20140510-pictures-madonna-kaballah-centr
20140510-pictures-madonna-kaballah-centr

I guess the magazine is coming sooner than later!

Yes and so might the album. She's probably been working on it for 6 months now, since that REDDIT interview in the fall. "Her creative juices were flowing", I take it they were more than just flowing. Six months of which the first three probably unbeknownst to us. Doubt she started only in Feb and things got to this stage and all the teasing which is a first in these new Instagram Madonna times

reddit-madonna.jpg

I like the hoodie. What brand?

i remember seeing this pullover in a store (or at least one that is VERY similar!) im not sure where i saw it anymore, its been so long.... its not new. at least one or two years old. maybe h&m or urban outfitters.

i remember seeing this pullover in a store (or at least one that is VERY similar!) im not sure where i saw it anymore, its been so long.... its not new. at least one or two years old. maybe h&m or urban outfitters.

Same here, i remember i saw it in a store, i think it was at footlocker.

Party in the Garden

Honoring Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, and Maja Oeri

Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 7:00 p.m.

Performance by Lykke Li and dj set bu Questlove.

Party in the Garden

Honoring Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, and Maja Oeri

Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 7:00 p.m.

Performance by Lykke Li and dj set bu Questlove

Nice :wow:

tumblr_n5kd4ccWrK1tppwymo1_500.jpg

'Music' hairstyle Madonna visited party “Party in the Garden” in New York yesterday ( may 13 ). Some guests: Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, Maja Oeri and others. The party began at 7:00 p.m. Performance by Lykke Li and dj set bu Questlove.

Madonna <3 <3

she is such a NY socialité, I'm sure, when she'll decide to end her carreer, she'll morph into a Jacky O' life style...

I'd rather not

Madonna is named after the mother of God, she doesn't need a Jacky O lifestyle :lol:

Contrary to Jacky O Madge has worked for her fortune

And for that alone Madge >>>>>>>>>>>>>> J. Kennedy/Onassis/Bouvier whatever