Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

Guest Pud Whacker

I guess she's recording in NY & LA she rarely makes so many frequent trips to LA unless she's working on a project.

Hope we get to see more shots of her out and about.

i love the records she makes in LA. True Blue, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light...

Guest Not4Pussies

i love the records she makes in LA. True Blue, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light...

Can you provide a list of where each studio album was recorded?

Seriously her face has really get back to normal like it never happened for years. She looks so beautiful again.I'm really happy. By the way she has posted this two days ago on buzzfeed :

"We waste far too much time trying to conform to what society expects us to look like. In fact the body is temporary and its kind of amazing how much time we waste on something that is impermanent." - ‪#‎Madonna‬ onBuzzFeed.

Seriously her face has really get back to normal like it never happened for years. She looks so beautiful again.I'm really happy. By the way she has posted this two days ago on buzzfeed :

"We waste far too much time trying to conform to what society expects us to look like. In fact the body is temporary and its kind of amazing how much time we waste on something that is impermanent." - ‪#‎Madonna‬ onBuzzFeed.

MDNA SKIN

She sure does. Too bad she doesn't like LA

She doesn't? Is that why she's lived there on and off for at least 20+ years of her life? :lol:

Making sure to spend 4 to 6 months a year there even during the 8 years of her marriage to Guy

Guest Not4Pussies

She doesn't? Is that why she's lived there on and off for at least 20+ years of her life? :lol:

Making sure to spend 4 to 6 months a year there even during the 8 years of her marriage to Guy

Cause she had to cause of work. She prefers ny. At every LA tour stop she mentions how stuck up and jaded LA is.

article-2607058-1D2B4F5700000578-26_306x

Looking great at the gym again :inlove: Recycle-donna

I really love this shot of her. She looks like a 30 year old!!!

She once mentioned that there was no culture at all in LA, which is why she prefers NY and if not for work commitments, she wouldn't spend any time at all in LA. Madonna and NY kind of go hand and hand at this point, no matter where she goes, she always seems to go back to NY in the end.

Though, arguably, the peak years in her career were definitely when she was LA based.

article-2607058-1D2B568D00000578-53_634x

Does anyone know who is the woman to the right? Somehow I don't think she is an assistant. In the other pics on the Zimbio website she looks quite exhausted. Maybe that's why she appears to make an effort to hide under her cap? Or is this mysterious woman another album collaborator? :lmao:

Mind you, after a workout with M I would look like a red lobster myself.... :blush:

Madonna+Madonna+Leaves+Dance+Studio+RjhgMadonna+Madonna+Leaves+Dance+Studio+KTnA

More pics at: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Madonna/Madonna+Leaves+Dance+Studio/RjhgN9ybowK

(Of course the other women are M's fitness trainers)

article-2607058-1D2B4F5700000578-26_306x

article-2607058-1D2B568D00000578-53_634x

Madonna has great posture (top pic) and I love the way she walks. Those other 3 women are a mess quite frankly, esp the one on the left showing leotard at belt level. Tacky. Don't even get me started on overweight women in yoga pants.

Madonna has great posture (top pic) and I love the way she walks. Those other 3 women are a mess quite frankly, esp the one on the left showing leotard at belt level. Tacky. Don't even get me started on overweight women in yoga pants.

I think the trainers on the left look good and - more importantly - comfortable with themselves.

Judging from their Instagram accounts, Nicole and Marlyn have quite good posture as well... :laugh:

0be49918aa6511e38e9b0e837b4b9c28_8.jpg

d5da77f6fb3311e2835722000a1fbce5_7.jpg

Marlyn: the "original" Bananasplit position (also performed by M recently) ! :kiss2: