Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

How does she manage to get this hair looking so real :wow: yet Gaga's daily hair changes, and worse still, the Oscars hair, look like they were stuck on with clag glue :manson:

would love that hair color for the next album

reminds me of the bedtime story video and makes her look ageless

It really does! Madonna is one of the very few woman who can look younger with white hair! She looks like a vision from paradise! :shock:

She's gonna look great for the next album. Little bit of makeup, little bit of photoshop and whoolah! We're good to go.

How does she manage to get this hair looking so real :wow: yet Gaga's daily hair changes, and worse still, the Oscars hair, look like they were stuck on with clag glue :manson:

Let Dita Von Teese sum it up pretty much. Like she says, Madonna gets it down to every detail, while Gaga comes off looking like a slob most of the time. (Though she doesn't say the last part, but its probably what she is thinking. :lol:)

Let Dita Von Teese sum it up pretty much. Like she says, Madonna gets it down to every detail, while Gaga comes off looking like a slob most of the time. (Though she doesn't say the last part, but its probably what she is thinking. :lol:)

Lmao, I love how her face said "Oh please Larry, AS IF" when he mentioned Caca :lmao:

uou I looooooooooooooooove Dita even more! She has taste!!! You can see she is forced to say Gaga is "great" and than "but its not the same". I dislike Larry. He is like a latern when it comes to Madonna, for him she is "marketer". Sorry but if that was your only quality you cant be the most successful female singer of all time and the biggest solo touring draw after 30 years... Its like he is your coo coo grandpa who couldnt be bother to research Madge but is quick to voice his oppinion shaped by the superficial tabloids.

It def makes her look younger! That manky hair colour she has lately has to go....and the lazy center part/scrunched 'styling'

Larry King is sucha CUNT

I wonder why he said that

Did he say similar stuff before? Strange, I thought there was some mutual admiration. He seemed nice on that 1999 encounter. Anyway he was douchey and totally off the mark of course. She's a great business woman as much as she is a real artist. And what's that about interrupting her mentioning Gaga :rotfl:

As if it's pertinent to what they're discussing, unless you consider that Drizella's entire career is based on Madonna's. You're not going to make your point that Madonna is a mere marketer throwing in Caca's name 2 seconds later, grandpa

:rotfl:

wtf is wrong with larry king here -.-