Madonna New Photos 2014

Roland Barthes

UHHHHH Gina Brooke does all her makeup for ALL her appearances...and photo shoots...for the past 10-13 years..except for a few moments here and there where MADONNA had her makeup done by Pat Mcgrath and Stephane Marais.

She is a phenomenal makeup artist........the end.

I see nothing wrong with her makeup. Gina does a great job. Obviously you are going to see pores and other flaws if you look at a super up close picture. No matter how good the makeup job, foundation is going to sweat off especially if you are under hot lights. I like how Gina keeps the makeup subtle except for the bright red lips. You don't see garish colors of blush or eye shadow. It really sets off the lips.

Poor old Gina tried to copy Sammy Mourabit's MDNA DVD tour screening look and failed miserably.

It just didn't work and seriously looks like Madge did it herself which we know she didn't. The friggen EYES. Seriously. When you can tell who's done a make-up job based upon how bad it is, then it really is time to GET RID. The transgression MDNA eyes/brows were perfection and she should have them always and forever. Again, Sammy Mourabit.

For some reason she got that fulled-face from the 80's back and I don't complain. :)

if you look at her profile or sideways shots, you can notice how her cheeks protrude out and that started happening little by little in 2007. just pointing out

cheeks.jpg

madonna_chin-implant.jpg

there were pictures around august/ september 2006 of her in london stepping out the gym in a bordeaux track suit, which showed she had scar traces around her ears.

033madge2_468x674.jpg

2 things...if that were a scar it would still be highly visible today and what kind of face lift leaves you with natural skin folds? It was clearly just a trick of the light/hair etcetera. I mean, really.

hm the foundation is applied really well. you know how hard it is to make it completely invisible? i see the makeup /cake-y look on almost all women every day it's really ugly. i don't see it here with M. but yeah gina did do something wrong here. M's eyes look so small. that said i don't think M needs foundation at all.. she has beautiful porcelain skin. just some eyeliner & maybe red lips and i think she'd look amazing! (she already looks really good in the out & about pics from after the show!)

Wouldn't Guy, her manager know the negative shit that has been written about her face? Idk but I think we should message Guy on Instagram that this is happening and she needs to stop using fillers and Botox cause she's being made fun of. He hardly uses Twitter but uses Insta. I just want him to get through to her and just be a friend to her. Hate the negative shit that's written about her.

This is shocking. It's enough to show your love for Madonna.

She looks great

20140128-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

20140128-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

20140126-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

rs_634x1024-140125183519-634.Madonna-Dog

20140126-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

:wow: Plus I want that hat!

I agree but that's 8 years ago

8 years ago I didn't look the way I do now and I suppose you too

8 years from now I won't look the way I do now

People grow up, people get old, everyone does

The day there's significant alteration to her natural features, nose job, boob jobs, lips and stuff like that

Maybe I'll say she didn't need doing it, but then again it's hardly anyone's business

All the shit she gets for her filler injections

Nobody says anything about Angelina 39yo pulled face, or Melanie Griffith REAL surgeries

Wonder why

Yep. That SHOULD be obvious even to the undercover haters.

Gina Brooks I think it's the name of her long-time make-up artist

Don't remember the name of the person who did her BB Awards/Chime For Change make-up

At the Billboard event she looked great

Chime For Change was Gina, but BB Awards was a guy. Dont remember his name.

I understand NOTHING of make up, but when Gina does, she looks too white. Her skin looks older. Just look at the BB Awards. She looks tanned and young!

if you look at her profile or sideways shots, you can notice how her cheeks protrude out and that started happening little by little in 2007. just pointing out

madonna_chin-implant.jpg

the cheeks have given her back that youthful look for sure

Guest Not4Pussies

Chime For Change was Gina, but BB Awards was a guy. Dont remember his name.

I understand NOTHING of make up, but when Gina does, she looks too white. Her skin looks older. Just look at the BB Awards. She looks tanned and young!

as well as mdna tour ny screening, truth or dare perfume event. golden globes, her face was flawless

Poor old Gina tried to copy Sammy Mourabit's MDNA DVD tour screening look and failed miserably.

It just didn't work and seriously looks like Madge did it herself which we know she didn't. The friggen EYES. Seriously. When you can tell who's done a make-up job based upon how bad it is, then it really is time to GET RID. The transgression MDNA eyes/brows were perfection and she should have them always and forever. Again, Sammy Mourabit.

Thanks for mentioning Sammy Mourabit's name, so I could google him. I know nothing about make-up, but I absolutely LOVE all the times (that I know of) he did her make-up, including MDNA tour and MDNA Epix event. Btw, I loved her overall look at the Grammys. Really iconic outfits :tigger:

Chime For Change was Gina, but BB Awards was a guy. Dont remember his name. I understand NOTHING of make up, but when Gina does, she looks too white. Her skin looks older. Just look at the BB Awards. She looks tanned and young!

I see thx!

I had forgotten that Gina was involved at the June GUCCI event

First one from the left at the bottom

ok_180613.jpg

Gorgeous:

47B3A9F4-6C15-4C7D-821B-5A09C86FB9A5_w64

20130520-pictures-madonna-2013-billboard

Although it needs to be said that at that Twickenam stadium GUCCI event she was under natural light at 4 in the afternoon in June and probably off a plane a couple of hours before.

2 things...if that were a scar it would still be highly visible today and what kind of face lift leaves you with natural skin folds? It was clearly just a trick of the light/hair etcetera. I mean, really.

The area around her ears (where her sideburns should be) have looked weird for a while. At times, she looks strained and in pain a bit, but I support whatever she wants to do. I am just happy that she continues to entertain us all. :)