"2014 is mine. Bring it!"

Apples388

I hope she doesn't decide to do a movie.I want this year to be focused only on the new album.

Dont' we all, SkyHigh, don't we all.

...I want videos. GOOD VIDEOS!

Don't we all, MPowered, don't we all

:laugh:

I'd love her to do a couple of interviews when she releases her new album. I'd be happy if she does Ellen and Letterman, since I've always loved her appearances in those shows. And magazine covers, that's something that was always great to be looking forward to whenever she released a new album (Interview, W, Vanity Fair).

I hope she focuses more on the art of creating music videos this time. If she wants to do another cinematic project let it be for her album and not for some other crap. I'd be here for something like Lana Del Rey's TROPICO or even a visual album like Beyoncé. Her videos and her art is what is so great about her I just think she really forgot about it over the past few years. But now with all this art for freedom stuff I really think she might be putting the focus on art instead of touring. I'm here for a tour, but she should at least put some effort in showcasing her album first. The album doesn't have to be a commercial success, but I want videos. GOOD VIDEOS!

If I was a visual artist like Madonna, I'd make a feature length film titled and based around a new song.

hardly it's one of the most read papers in the country. It is very liberal, and can sometimes be a little twattish, but on the whole is a pretty fair and unbiased paper. It is well respected, and well written.

And we can hardly hold a grudge against everyone that gave W.E. a bad review.

It has an extraordinarily biased view! If YOU think it's fair that doesn't mean it's unbiased. It means the bias aligns with your own opinion!

Well, in all honesty, I have to disagree. W.E. did not deserve the beating it deserved in the media. I don't know if you've actually watched it, but there is a huge improvement over Filth And Wisdom. IMO, there is a special atmosphere to the movie and the style is gorgeous! W.E. might not be of cinematic quality in some aspects, but the style definitely was a beauty to behold!

W.E was beautiful and I'd actually love to see a continuation of the 'modern' story line.

It has an extraordinarily biased view! If YOU think it's fair that doesn't mean it's unbiased. It means the bias aligns with your own opinion!

You've got a total point there I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that :electropop: maybe I meant it's fairer than I would be!

Don't worry. I'm a biased sociopathic cunt. At least my bias is one that believes in positivity and taking responsibility! Is yours too?

i made a madonna "live" "best of" with her last 3 tours - mdna, S&S, confessions - i thought to myself, these sounds and production of vocals, remixes, and musicality are the EDGIEST and BEST, MOST BRAVE & EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC HAS MADE THIS DECADE! BEST FRIEND INTERLUDE, JUSTIFY MY LOVE INTERLUDE, EROTIC CANDY SHOP, HUMAN NATURE FROM S&S, SORRY INTERLUDE, MUSIC INFERNO, LUCKY STAR AND ESP EROTICA/YOU THRILL ME FROM CONFESSIONS...it's all such killer, groundbreaking, 'out there' electronic pop with elements of house, R&B, hip hop - like the music she made pre COAD.

I never understood why it has to take that long. I do understand it's usually that way with a big artist like Madonna, but albums do not have to take that long to release, especially in this day and age, when many artists are releasing their music independently.

I suspect if she enters the studio anytime soon, she's already been listening to music demos and has who she wants to work with lined up. It's just a matter of getting everyone in the studio that wants to work with. Fall release seems likely at this point if she gets into the studio within the next month or two.

Unfortunately, it does take that long with a major release. Sure, any indie artist can record an album in a week and release it right away, especially with downloads now. But it's not just studio time. First, if you're doing any kind of pre-promotion or marketing, you need a minimum of three months to book interviews and ads if you want those interviews and ads to appear around the time of the album's release. And that doesn't count the weeks it takes to plan a marketing strategy, develop music videos, etc. etc. etc. There's a reason there's usually a big chunk of time between the time we know Madonna has finished the album and the time we actually hear it. And before anyone says "Beyonce," that album was being planned ALL YEAR. Even if they weren't doing 17 music videos, they still needed months to put the whole plan together.

If she's deciding who to work with now, and starts recording by spring (which is the earliest that would be possible if you assume she hasn't written much yet), the earliest the album would be out is fall.

i made a madonna "live" "best of" with her last 3 tours - mdna, S&S, confessions - i thought to myself, these sounds and production of vocals, remixes, and musicality are the EDGIEST and BEST, MOST BRAVE & EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC HAS MADE THIS DECADE! BEST FRIEND INTERLUDE, JUSTIFY MY LOVE INTERLUDE, EROTIC CANDY SHOP, HUMAN NATURE FROM S&S, SORRY INTERLUDE, MUSIC INFERNO, LUCKY STAR AND ESP EROTICA/YOU THRILL ME FROM CONFESSIONS...it's all such killer, groundbreaking, 'out there' electronic pop with elements of house, R&B, hip hop - like the music she made pre COAD.

I think some of it is more interesting than some of the music she made pre coad.

It is really mindboggling the quality not only musically but visually she puts into her tours and then we wind up with strange stilted vocals, bad mixing, and uninspired videos. I mean if MDNA had featured just the versions on tour it would have been something else - the extended version of GGW, the thudding bass on I'm Addicted, real glam guitars on I Don't Give A, the eerie, drawn out Best Friend, that haunting dirge of Love Spent or the real melodies and harmonies she brought to I'm A Sinner.

I think some of it is more interesting than some of the music she made pre coad.

It is really mindboggling the quality not only musically but visually she puts into her tours and then we wind up with strange stilted vocals, bad mixing, and uninspired videos. I mean if MDNA had featured just the versions on tour it would have been something else - the extended version of GGW, the thudding bass on I'm Addicted, real glam guitars on I Don't Give A, the eerie, drawn out Best Friend, that haunting dirge of Love Spent or the real melodies and harmonies she brought to I'm A Sinner.

Then people would be complaining that her tours just sounded like she pressed play on her CD like Britney...no matter what she does people are gonna complain. Madonna makes great albums and if she didn't I wouldn't be a fan.