"2014 is mine. Bring it!"

Apples388

i'm saying that she makes her best music on tour. the album's are just sketches for the live shows, which are so much better musically than the album versions.

See, I don't necessarily agree with that. In fact, you have to go back to when albums started becoming the norm and popular. Albums were always conceived based on the fact to get the music distributed to more people who couldn't necessarily go to a concert/show by the artists. It eventually gave the artists more room to be creative. However, most artists start off writing songs to perform in front of people. Before albums were bankable, it was always about the artist going to gigs and performing their songs. It would be insane to think a band or an artist could just release an album and think they could just make their money from that. Though, that became more and more possible with higher profile artists when Rock and Roll emerged. Madonna did it in the 80's and somewhat the 90's where she didn't have to tour with every new album. But now we're back to albums not being bankable anymore. So artists now have to rethink how they can get their music out to people. The internet is pretty accessible to the mainstream public. Unfortunately, it doesn't make the artist money if people can stream or easily download songs for free. So now artists who used to be able to make money from their albums, must go out and tour more.

I honestly don't think when Madonna's creating her albums, she's thinking necessarily of how it's going to work on tour. I think it's about the art/vision/message she wants to share. I think most artists are like that. But once the albums is created, an artist must think, "okay, how am I going to get people to hear this?". And of course, any successful artist will look for a way to make the biggest bang for their buck. Right now, Madonna is fortunately a bankable touring artist. She'll probably always be as long as she wants to keep touring. If she wanted to, she could easily tour on her her catalog of hits from the past without any new material. At this time, she doesn't give me the impression she's willing to do that. She still comes off as if she's inspired to create new work. So it's quite ridiculous to me, to hear from fans that Madonna lacks inspiration or doesn't put any effort in her albums. The fact is; she is a 30 year veteran to the music world, and could easily just stop making new music and rely on her old stuff. To me, that would be lack of inspiration or effort. Yet, she still creates new albums, and not only that she puts on these meticulous tours. She doesn't just stand behind a microphone and sing She's actually moving. Not only that, she realizes VIDEOS take money, so why not pour that vision into her tour? It all makes sense to me. Yes, you would be lying to yourself if you didn't think Madonna wasn't thinking how she could make the biggest buck from her art, but I don't believe for a second she creates her art with very little effort to simply sell concert tickets.

Translation:

Entering the studio between the end of Jan and March

Album out in late 2014

Mammoth Tour in 2015

It would make a lot of sense considering she owes LN another album&tour combo by the end of 2017

And I can't wait

Actually she owes them 2 more albums + 2 tours until the end of 2017.

When she signed it she had 3 albums and 3 tours to make, plus S&S tour.

We only got S&S and MDNA, album and tour. so...2 of each still missing.

That's why i keep saying she won't have such big gaps between eras now...at least until 2017.

The thing is I don't take it as being a comment on something specific. It's just like 'I'm going to live my life with passion and make the most of this year!'. A typical fire sign way of looking at the world. I don't think it's 'I'm gonna release a number 1 album'. :lmao:

I agree with hemorrhoid cream on this one.

Actually she owes them 2 more albums + 2 tours until the end of 2017.

When she signed it she had 3 albums and 3 tours to make, plus S&S tour.

We only got S&S and MDNA, album and tour. so...2 of each still missing.

That's why i keep saying she won't have such big gaps between eras now...at least until 2017.

I said another album+tour combo by the end of 2017 obviously implying after this 2014/2015 album&tour outing

"It would make a lot of sense she has an album out late this year ......." since she owes them another one

by the end of 2017 :D

Yes it's not a tabloid newspaper.

But they wrote the most scathing review of W.E. at the Venice Film Festival. I will never forgive them for that. And I don't trust them either. Sometimes they come across as a bunch of intellectuals (and I bet they are) who are so much better than the rest of the media and the people. Sitting on a very high horse.

But they wrote the most scathing review of W.E. at the Venice Film Festival. I will never forgive them for that. And I don't trust them either. Sometimes they come across as a bunch of intellectuals (and I bet they are) who are so much better than the rest of the media and the people. Sitting on a very high horse.

hardly it's one of the most read papers in the country. It is very liberal, and can sometimes be a little twattish, but on the whole is a pretty fair and unbiased paper. It is well respected, and well written.

And we can hardly hold a grudge against everyone that gave W.E. a bad review.

hardly it's one of the most read papers in the country. It is very liberal, and can sometimes be a little twattish, but on the whole is a pretty fair and unbiased paper. It is well respected, and well written.

And we can hardly hold a grudge against everyone that gave W.E. a bad review.

Well, in all honesty, I have to disagree. W.E. did not deserve the beating it deserved in the media. I don't know if you've actually watched it, but there is a huge improvement over Filth And Wisdom. IMO, there is a special atmosphere to the movie and the style is gorgeous! W.E. might not be of cinematic quality in some aspects, but the style definitely was a beauty to behold!

according to 'thebestofMadonna'

#‎Madonna‬ is rumored to be working on a new album with longtime collabotors Patrick Leonard, Shep Pebbitone e Craig Kostich. The new album will be released by the end of this year.

Stay Tuned

:wow::chuckle:

I wouldn't take such rumours seriously (yet). Madonna fans know those are the most favored producers among the fanbase, so they might very well just make up these rumours.

Oh and I can't wait for the first "This will be her best album" and "It's her Ray Of Light / Like A Prayer Part II" rumours to start coming up again :lol:

#‎Madonna‬ is rumored to be working on a new album with longtime collabotors Patrick Leonard, Shep Pebbitone e Craig Kostich. The new album will be released by the end of this year.

Stay Tuned

Doubt it. Craig Kostich was only ever an executive producer and it was because she was on Warner Bros. He was a label executive, not a true producer. This tweet is just rehashing old rumors.

The Guardian says that she'll release a new album this year:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/01/beyonce-redefined-release-album-adele

I am not sure why people keep saying Beyonce "redefined" the album release. Does this mean people are definitely going to release surprise albums all the time? I think the reason it was successful was because it's Beyonce and it was the holidays. I actually don't know if Madonna would have as much success by simply dropping an album. After all, people claim that MDNA flopped in Europe because no one there pays attention to the Super Bowl. So if no one knew about it, shouldn't that make it a surprise release?

Stay Tuned

fainting.gif

I wouldn't take such rumours seriously (yet). Madonna fans know those are the most favored producers among the fanbase, so they might very well just make up these rumours.

Oh and I can't wait for the first "This will be her best album" and "It's her Ray Of Light / Like A Prayer Part II" rumours to start coming up again :lol:

hahaha I ran over here just to say that I got a feeling we ARE gonna get a new album this year and that I'm gonna love it. ROL/LAP? Not necessarily but I'm gonna love it!