"2014 is mine. Bring it!"

Apples388

Flop fan! Why so cynical??

Surely this is a hint about some more philanthropic work in Malawi!!! :-D

Oh no. I'm just making fun of the situation. I know some people would react strongly against another Hard Candy gym :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

I think there's gonna be a gym in London. I asked Nicole on Instagram if they can open one and she responded "anything goes" and tagged Hard Candy fitness into it. Whereas everyone else that was asking about other cities got no answer.

I'm all for a gym! Hahahah

Guest Rachelle of London

I'll tell them I'm diabetic and I'm desperate to get superhuman fit and I'll do some NTP for the gym if they give me a free membership.

:dead:

Get me a free pass

I read that on Instagram and thought to myself "is this a hint?" "I wonder what madonnanation thinks"

I came here and it has it's own thread. Thank you for confirming my thoughts hahahaha :lol:

Me too, haha. I just logged to know what people thought here. It's a hint to me too!

Guest Rachelle of London

I think it means she's gonna do something she hasn't done before, which is hard to think of because she's done everything

The thing is I don't take it as being a comment on something specific. It's just like 'I'm going to live my life with passion and make the most of this year!'. A typical fire sign way of looking at the world. I don't think it's 'I'm gonna release a number 1 album'. :lmao:

Guest Not4Pussies

The thing is I don't take it as being a comment on something specific. It's just like 'I'm going to live my life with passion and make the most of this year!'. A typical fire sign way of looking at the world. I don't think it's 'I'm gonna release a number 1 album'. :lmao:

Yeah I see it that way too

Ditto!!

agreed. and music albums are hardly of any importance these days financially and artistically.

That last part is one of the silliest things I ever heard.

I don't care how her album does commercially. If it is a blockbuster than great, but I don't see why Madonna cant be inspired to make some kickass new music which I hope she is. Should she just give up on what she does best (making good music) just because it doesn't turn a profit? I don't get what you are saying.

That last part is one of the silliest things I ever heard.

I don't care how her album does commercially. If it is a blockbuster than great, but I don't see why Madonna cant be inspired to make some kickass new music which I hope she is. Should she just give up on what she does best (making good music) just because it doesn't turn a profit? I don't get what you are saying.

i'm saying that she makes her best music on tour. the album's are just sketches for the live shows, which are so much better musically than the album versions.

i'm saying that she makes her best music on tour. the album's are just sketches for the live shows, which are so much better musically than the album versions.

I still want her to pour her heart and soul into a kickass album this time though and give it her all. But I don't want it to be forced. I am hoping whatever she does and whatever direction she takes forms organically and morphs into something amazing no matter how it does chart wise.

I don't want her albums to just turn into quick sketch drawings that she slaps together to have an excuse to go out on a tour with. I mean I liked MDNA, but I think its safe to say she wasn't fully into the creative process. Even Orbit seemed to have issued statements of frustration with her being sidetracked by other projects.

I really want her to immerse herself into making music this time, but like I said. Only if it flows from her freely and isn't forced.

I still want her to pour her heart and soul into a kickass album this time though and give it her all. But I don't want it to be forced. I am hoping whatever she does and whatever direction she takes forms organically and morphs into something amazing no matter how it does chart wise.

I don't want her albums to just turn into quick sketch drawings that she slaps together to have an excuse to go out on a tour with. I mean I liked MDNA, but I think its safe to say she wasn't fully into the creative process. Even Orbit seemed to have issued statements of frustration with her being sidetracked by other projects.

I really want her to immerse herself into making music this time, but like I said. Only if it flows from her freely and isn't forced.

agreed. but i'm hoping she does this like with one person at the most.