Virgin Madonna, but really not!

neutrocks

Guest Rachelle of London

I saw Chris live in Birmingham. Whilst she doesn't look like Madonna, she does put on a great show. Many drag queens are Madonna impersonators, no one has a problem with them. The whole impersonator thing isn't even supposed to be based on looks either, it's whether you can perform like that person, he gestures, movements etc

great, thanks! :) I love topics like this. I believe there was a female singer in the late 90s or early 90s (I think her name was Charlene or something) and she also resembles madonna a bit (specifically with the brunette hair from the like a prayer video).

and of course no one is gonna look exactly like M. she isn't a twin. but it's cool to see some women (and men) with similar features. no need to call people retarded.

Thank you! I swear some just want to take the piss out of every post made and insult people.

She does look a lot like Madonna, and that's why I posted it. I knew others would appreciate it as yourself. Thanks. ;)

Thank you! I swear some just want to take the piss out of every post made and insult people.

She does look a lot like Madonna, and that's why I posted it. I knew others would appreciate it as yourself. Thanks. ;)

I swear some people are just oversensitive and can't accept that others have their own opinions! She doesn't look like Madonna at all.

I swear some people are just oversensitive and can't accept that others have their own opinions! She doesn't look like Madonna at all.

Please point out where I said you weren't entitled to your opinion? You barged in here insulting people for no good reason. Yet, I'm the one being "oversensitive"? :electropop:

I posted this because I felt it would be a cool thing to share with fans. But as usual, you and some others have to come into every thread and turn it upside down and start shit with people. :manson:

and....

She does look a little bit like Madonna. Kind of like how that Dancing With The Stars person looks abit like Kylie!

I think she looks like Madonna a lot. And those black and white pics too. Love the look in the one that Neutrocks posted!!!!

She clearly looks like Madonna a lot and that's a fact. And so does the girl in those b/w pix, especially in the last one.

Please point out where I said you weren't entitled to your opinion? You barged in here insulting people for no good reason. Yet, I'm the one being "oversensitive"? :electropop:

I posted this because I felt it would be a cool thing to share with fans. But as usual, you and some others have to come into every thread and turn it upside down and start shit with people. :manson:

Bitchwhore, please! It annoys me when people say people look like people that they don't look like. Simple as that.

She clearly looks like Madonna a lot and that's a fact. And so does the girl in those b/w pix, especially in the last one.

Yes she most definitely does if you are blind/dumb.

There are similarities.

No she doesn't! :lmao: Nobody posted in this thread looks like Madonna! Some people are so retarded, I swear.

idsy95.jpg

Why are you having a breakdown over this? :lmao:

Bitchwhore, please! It annoys me when people say people look like people that they don't look like. Simple as that.

Yes she most definitely does if you are blind/dumb.

Well apparently the only one blind/dumb around here is you since u can't see it.