Virgin Madonna, but really not!

neutrocks

I found this on a friend of a friend's social page. She looks so much like Madonna from the Virgin era. Not sure what's going on with the one eye looking darker than the other including eyeliner, but nevertheless she just as beautiful as the Queen herself.

Not_M.jpg

she looks a lot like her!

there's this guy on instagram (i think he's a famous photographer, ricardo or something? i think chelle said he's friends with beyonce) and he recently posted pics of a woman looking so much like madonna. im certain she has to be related.

ebb21ca0700911e3bbc412f05c1f5777_6.jpg

47697b98700911e39d81128c03b90371_6.jpg

a3ed8606700511e3acaa0e387b17fb11_6.jpg

edit: sorry if this is a bit off topic, don't wanna take away attention to the original post but didn't know where else to put it and thought this was quite fitting :) hope u don't mind.

Guest Rachelle of London

there's this guy on instagram (i think he's a famous photographer, ricardo or something? i think chelle said he's friends with beyonce) and he recently posted pics of a woman looking so much like madonna. im certain she has to be related.

edit: sorry if this is a bit off topic, don't wanna take away attention to the original post but didn't know where else to put it and thought this was quite fitting :) hope u don't mind.

Is it Riccardo Tisci? Creative director of Givenchy. Yup friends with m and Beyoncé. She looks like n circa ROL. Especially in last pic

Guest Rachelle of London

I found this on a friend of a friend's social page. She looks so much like Madonna from the Virgin era. Not sure what's going on with the one eye looking darker than the other including eyeliner, but nevertheless she just as beautiful as the Queen herself.

Not_M.jpg

I see Madonna and Kylie here

No, it's fine. In fact, I had thought to ask people to post about people they knew that looked similar to Madonna, not so much celebrities or drag queen.

not cool posting my facebook pics

You lie! Thanks for the laugh though. :laugh:

Is it a man or a woman

It's a woman. And please, let's not get caddy here. I realize she's not exactly like Madonna. This post isn't about bashing innocent people. I genuinely felt that she looked strikingly similar to Madonna back in the day. She does. End of Story!

It's a woman. And please, let's not get caddy here. I realize she's not exactly like Madonna. This post isn't about bashing innocent people. I genuinely felt that she looked strikingly similar to Madonna back in the day. She does. End of Story!

Now now I was just joking

No she doesn't! :lmao: Nobody posted in this thread looks like Madonna! Some people are so retarded, I swear.

Guest bluejean

No she doesn't! :lmao: Nobody posted in this thread looks like Madonna! Some people are so retarded, I swear.

She does look a little bit like Madonna. Kind of like how that Dancing With The Stars person looks abit like Kylie!

No, it's fine. In fact, I had thought to ask people to post about people they knew that looked similar to Madonna, not so much celebrities or drag queen.

You lie! Thanks for the laugh though. :laugh:

great, thanks! :) I love topics like this. I believe there was a female singer in the late 90s or early 90s (I think her name was Charlene or something) and she also resembles madonna a bit (specifically with the brunette hair from the like a prayer video).

and of course no one is gonna look exactly like M. she isn't a twin. but it's cool to see some women (and men) with similar features. no need to call people retarded.

She does look a little bit like Madonna. Kind of like how that Dancing With The Stars person looks abit like Kylie!

Don't fuck with me Davies.

I think she looks like Madonna a lot.

That's because you're a bit simple and haven't been a Madonna fan for twenty years.

:dead: Spitting image!

I got banned from a Facebook group for saying that Chris America didn't look like Madonna. She was part of the group and was clearly devastated by the fact that she doesn't look anything like Madonna. She kept telling me how she'd made a career out of it for thirty years. So I just congratulated her on making a career out of pretending to be somebody else but told her she didn't look like Madonna and never would. She was also actually quite rude about Madonna. I smelt jealousy. Just like Joanne.

I got banned from a Facebook group for saying that Chris America didn't look like Madonna. She was part of the group and was clearly devastated by the fact that she doesn't look anything like Madonna. She kept telling me how she'd made a career out of it for thirty years. So I just congratulated her on making a career out of pretending to be somebody else but told her she didn't look like Madonna and never would. She was also actually quite rude about Madonna. I smelt jealousy. Just like Joanne.

:lol: She really doesn't look like her at all, not one bit. How do you make a career out of that, anyway? Performing at parties or something?