My dream producer for the next album is...

Whatever youre a bottom too!!!

That is a non factual quote.

I thought you believe I'm Christopher.

Anyway, even though we met just a couple of days ago I think you should know by now that I don't play by the rules (that I didn't make) or follow local customs. I'm cordial and considerate but I don't do what's expected of me. That includes posting pictures of myself because I don't need the attention. People are left to think I'm probably hot or probably not and it doesn't matter anything to me. In a time when people post their entire life in pictures to all over internet, I value anonymity and privacy.

I know exactly who you are now. Nice to be chatting to you even though I definitely don't agree with everything you think. :-)

TheUnseenHand which parts of Europe have you visited?

It'd be easier to say where I haven't been.

I've been to most countries in Western, Southern, Northern and Central Europe but I haven't conquered the Eastern parts yet. Portugal is one example of where I haven't been to but would love to go. I think I love Italy the most. In Europe that is the country where I'm always wanting to go back to.

TheUnseenHand have you explored America and Asia too?

I have, yes.

TUH, what's the origin of your nickname? And why does it bother you if we call you just Unseen?

Because "The" is part of it (and so is "Hand"). I don't call you "af" or "a".

It's a reference to this myth regarding my favorite sports team. They've been incredibly successful over the years and during their gloriest years they always found a way to win, no matter what. All the weird and lucky bounces in their favor prompted people to talk about ghosts (aka. former great players who have passed away) helping them to win. Other say it's "the unseen hand" that is helping them.

What's your fave tour?

That's cheating but I'll respond anyways. :p

Drowned World Tour is my favorite.

Edited by TheUnseenHand

I think I agree with what several others have said....

It doesn't matter to me who she chooses to produce the album...just as long as it's good.I think it's a safe bet that Madonna is gonna stick with a dance/electropop sound,so for her,it's just a matter of picking the producer(s) in that genre that she wants to work with this time.She's probably still in the demo-listening stage.

MOS Diary: Madonna to write a 'grown up' album of ballads with help from Adele

Madonna is hanging up her pointy bras and fishnets as she swaps dance music for a 'grown up' album of ballads - thanks to Adele.

Queen of reinvention Madge has asked the 25-year-old songstress, below left, to help her, promising in return to write a song for Adele's next record.

'They have met in London and plan a writing session to produce a track for each other's new albums,' says a source close to 55-year-old Madonna, below.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2537779/MOS-Diary-Madonna-write-grown-album-ballads-help-Adele.html#ixzz2q8KcldYq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.. you know, anonymous source and all.

they sometimes are reliable though. i don't know.. i just don't think adele likes M for some reason.. I know M likes adele though. the use of the word "mature" is what makes me doubt it the most.

Well, we know that M originally wanted Adele to sing on "Like a Prayer" during the SB, so it isn't so far-fetched, but this sounds probably made up. What's next? Madonna to collaborate with Taylor Swift?

Well, we know that M originally wanted Adele to sing on "Like a Prayer" during the SB, so it isn't so far-fetched, but this sounds probably made up. What's next? Madonna to collaborate with Taylor Swift?

taylor swift is the biggest anti madonna the music industry has ever seen. almost sarah palin junior. but i see your point.

Stromae of course.

French speaking artist of the year. Raw talent . Utube him.

Known too for passsing emotions through techno music not so far from ROL/music me thinks.

I supoort this.

i thought of stromae being a good collaboration as well. pop at its finest.. his latest videos are amazing. reminds me of the really good pop music ive missed. plus he's already working with a lot of her MDNA dancers and brahim liked him.