What is going on here??!?

ryan

Remember in the behind the scenes she was so quick to show off the football padding to JT, and he was all, "oh wow."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kinda like when a child shows you their new "trick" and all you can do is just smile and nod.

:lmao:

That performance was awful, the look was too... one of the few things I don't like S&S tour (mostly first leg)

• 9 months later...

Once the shoulder padding comes off and it's just the breastplate it's quite cool. But the shoulders are insane, I mean what was the idea they were channelling? What look is it meant to be?

And I love the hair, was it a whole wig or just a piece at the front? And while we're on that note, is the hair from the first section of MDNA a wig or a hairpiece?

Once the shoulder padding comes off and it's just the breastplate it's quite cool. But the shoulders are insane, I mean what was the idea they were channelling? What look is it meant to be?

Her dancers wore FOX gear, so I am assuming it was inspired by motocross, however Madonna's shoulder pads look more inspired by those worn in American football.

Her dancers wore FOX gear, so I am assuming it was inspired by motocross, however Madonna's shoulder pads look more inspired by those worn in American football.

so were her cavalli pants....the football pads were confusing with the motocross gear

messy messy

so were her cavalli pants....the football pads were confusing with the motocross gear

messy messy

Lol yeah it was a bit confusing, and Madonna (and her team) are usually careful with details

She's getting ready for battle...

She's preparing for the end of the world...

The song is called four minutes to save the world

And the last song is give it 2 me, No ones gonna stop her...

She's getting ready for battle...

She's preparing for the end of the world...

The song is called four minutes to save the world

And the last song is give it 2 me, No ones gonna stop her...

In this case someone probably should've... :(

Guest bluejean

I don't like the gypsy outfit either.

I wonder if we'll ever get another 4 Minutes performance. I just can't see her having JT on playback ever again.

I don't like the gypsy outfit either.

I wonder if we'll ever get another 4 Minutes performance. I just can't see her having JT on playback ever again.

I hope so, it was a huge hit and a big stadium sized song. I can see it as a tradeoff with backing singers (if she ever brings them out of the shadows again) or the lyrics could quite easily be a solo track with very very minor changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe as years go by we will revisit it and feel happy. That happened to me with the WTG tour. After BAT i was like "OH MY" and never rewatched my WTG tour again for years! But later i really love it.

I think I will love S&S Tour a lot in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Those shiny shoulder plates look like something Kylie would use.

• 1 month later...

Didnt like the looks of S&S, face/ hair[piece] or clothes. major let down after confessions tour.

her eyes looked bloodshot

by the end of 2014 I think she lost the cheeks/ much to my delight..