What is going on here??!?

ryan

I don't think you'll find many people that will disagree with that. TRUST! :rotfl:

But it was meant 2 b seen as Cheek Drapery Chic.

Fuck the fringe just look at the pretty, u gotta look hard though.. :lol:

n585PclMXYrqYWEHFa6Y5GQKeBF.jpg

:rotfl:

To be honest, at the end of the day and now that the whole thing has aged by about 6 years (!) and we've had time to adjust the different gestations and puffy faces and Cushingoid facial appearances she has given us from 2008-2013, I must admit the Sticky and Sweet '08 unveiling of the cheeks look wasn't even that bad! :lmao:

D734507426AC219E77D1809C6DA1E2218A65E84F

cushing-syndrome-face.jpg

madonna-big-picture.jpg

318086_1.jpg

Those glasses are shit but I loved the look of that section, wig and all. She looked great. Could have done without the shoulder pads and just kept it to the breast plate. She looked amazing and danced incredibly.

:rotfl:

To be honest, at the end of the day and now that the whole thing has aged by about 6 years (!) and we've had time to adjust the different gestations and puffy faces and Cushingoid facial appearances she has given us from 2008-2013, I must admit the Sticky and Sweet '08 unveiling of the cheeks look wasn't even that bad! :lmao:

D734507426AC219E77D1809C6DA1E2218A65E84F

cushing-syndrome-face.jpg

madonna-big-picture.jpg

318086_1.jpg

can't believe some people thought it was the Jetlag that makes her puffy

She wore them on the July 7th 2009 Manchester, England show

I remember she wore the Louis Vuitton sunglasses on her first London show back in July 2009 and afterwards she ditched them