THE LOOKS 2013 EDITION

adreeyen

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which hot bitch look was your fave?

• Back2Life Bettie
    • Boyscout bookworm
    • Pantsless punk
    • Cougar on da prowl
    • ASSASSIN
    • Dietrich 2k13
    • The Lioness
    • Reinvention Reinvented
    • Prison chic
    • Chancla Beatdown
    • Hillary Clinton the popstar
    • BONUS TRACK: Demonna in Rome

It should come as no suprise that 2013 was a great year for QOL moments on and off of the red carpet. There were so many great, varied looks that she sported this year, and they were all pretty much perf. Which was your fave tho? It'll be hard to pick just one, I know, cuz we got...

hot bitch switchin up her weave for her annual Oscar's party

orig-21171484.jpg

hot bitch serving prepubescent realness for my baby Anderson

madonna-boy-scout-costume-at-glaad-media

hot bitch dangling crucifixes around her ass like it ain't a thang at the MET Gala

yoVP1sO.jpg

hot bitch with alzheimers forgetting her pants AGAIN, but workin dem legz like nobody's biznez at the BB Awards

Madonna+Press+Room+Billboard+Music+Award

hot bitch lookin like she walked off the set of KILL BILL VOL 3 at Chime for Change

madonna_ig_582.jpg

hot bitch bringing the dead back to LIFE (feat. pants) at the MDNA Tour premiere

madonna-main-1965999.jpg

hot bitch bringing that inner Leo out with dat golden mane and claws to scratch ur fave's eyes out for Harper's Bazaar

ONE_TIME_USE_ONLY_2693591b.jpg

drunken hot bitch chillin with B-boy Brahim (RIP) in true REINVENTION style on god's birthday

1041486.jpg

hot bitch lookin like she just dropped the soap at the prison but still workin it at the #SECRETPROJECTREVOLUTION #srtforfreedom premiere

Madonna-secret-project-revolution-premie

hot bitch smacking HCFitnessOpeningMexico2010 with her chancla at the gym opening in Berlin

madonna-hard-candy-fitness-club-opening-

hot bitch serving POLITICIANdonna realness while starring in a terrible skit preaching to us paupers about respect on SNL

Madonna_Saturday_Night_Live_20131221.jpg

I mean, it's all so :wow: :wow: :wow: but which was your fave?

BONUS TRACK: While visiting Rome, Madonna first appeared look fab as ush.

177064137_8.jpg?w=594

But after getting word from her assistant Satan that the pope was dating boys younger than she was, Demonna came out looking for blood.

1580563000.jpg

The exact number of young boys sacrificed that day is still unknown.

I love you Adrian, this poll is fantastic and fun. It is so good to see so many interesting and great looks from Madonna who still has everything going for her and more. Voted for her appearance at the SecretProject premier as think she looked flawless that night.

Top 3 for me:

1. MDNA premiere (normal looking cheeks!)

2. SNL (most recent and looking much better than that awful Chime for Change thing which is surely the worst she has looked since the infamous 'cheeks' in Confessions T-shirt thing with Lola)

3. Met Ball (Queen and Icon and just amazing-tastications)

All time worst:

Chime for Change of course. Please no no no no and please never again!

But overall, 2013 has been a 7/10 year for MDNA as far as the looks department go which is great. To put things in perspective, 2008 was 0/10 and 2012 was 9/10.

MDNA premiere and BB Awards are the best. Not a fan of black mesh granny, but even I have to admit that everything was on form and she looked completely sensational.

There were a lot of pretty bad looks here. How the hell did she manage to look FAT at the gym opening? Is it the rule that she always opens those looking the worst she possibly could?

Guest Not4Pussies

Top 3 for me:

1. MDNA premiere (normal looking cheeks!)

2. SNL (most recent and looking much better than that awful Chime for Change thing which is surely the worst she has looked since the infamous 'cheeks' in Confessions T-shirt thing with Lola)

3. Met Ball (Queen and Icon and just amazing-tastications)

All time worst:

Chime for Change of course. Please no no no no and please never again!

But overall, 2013 has been a 7/10 year for MDNA as far as the looks department go which is great. To put things in perspective, 2008 was 0/10 and 2012 was 9/10.

Really? Chime for Change worse than HC Gym in Mexico? Don't think so.