Do you want a duet with Beyonce on the next album?

116 members have voted

1. 1. so?

• yes
    • no
    • depends what the song is

Guest Rachelle of London

Maybe Madonna could feature on a Beyoncé project, or something that isn't musical, but for madonnas next album I just want pure Madonna

Guest bluejean

No. For 2 reasons.

1. Their styles of music are too different.

2. Their voices won't go well together.

Beyonce will drown out Madonna and all the haters will go on about how Madonna "can't sing."

Guest bluejean

I honestly can't think of any mainstream pop singer I'd want Madonna duetting with. The only duet I seriously think would be worthwhile is if she did one for Michael Jackson's upcoming album. But ONLY if they had a good enough song in the vaults.

I also would have liked a duet with George Michael but that would have worked in the 90's, not now. Infact, Something To Remember would have been the perfect project for that!

No. For 2 reasons.

1. Their styles of music are too different.

2. Their voices won't go well together.

Beyonce will drown out Madonna and all the haters will go on about how Madonna "can't sing."

Madonna believed she could duet with Bjork. That in itself is more cause for concern. Beyoncé doesn't do her usually vocally on the new album. She could sing in a complimentary fashion for Madonna.

No. I just don't care for Beyonce at all, even if i respect her talent. And if Madonna did a duet with her, it would be seen as opportunistic.

Madonna is opportunistic. I'm sure the producer Boots--who elevated a great deal of production on Beyoncé's album will be receiving a call from Madonna about her next project.

I've no idea why people are so keen on the idea of duets?? As much as I enjoy Beyonce's music Id hate for her to collaborate with M. I wouldn't mind her working with some of Beyonce's collaborators like Boots, Hit-Boy or Frank Ocean x

Agreed. I personally am not real big on duets period. I prefer songs with one person singing the whole thing.