QUICK! You need to perf one song to save the world...

ryan

THE END OF THE WORLD IS VASTLY APPROACHING!

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS BY PERFING ONE OF MADONNA'S PERFORMANCES

WHAT PERFORMANCE DO YOU CHOOSE?

You can only pick one song. If you choose more than one, you will end up being the first to die!

Choose wisely, you need to please the gods from above!

DO NOTE: You are re-enacting a previous performance. You can not pick a song that hasn't been performed, if you don't follow this, a puppy will be shot. You must do the performance justice. Too many changes are not allowed.

Good luck, and break a leg!

I'm in such an American Life mood at the moment, plus I just finished jerking off, and i'm about to go to the gym. So I would have to go with Nobody Knows Me from Re-Invenion, cause I can so work those treadmills like no bodies bisnez! :wow:

Ray of Light VMA's

:lmao:

Who wants to be Lenny?

You know, this is one of my all time fav performances, no joke. I did consider perfing it to save the world, but I was afraid my nipples wouldn't be perky enough!

Express Yourself Blond Ambition Tour.

I've always dreamt of rising up onto the Metropolis set and grabbing my crutch before descending down those stairs and peeling off my pinstripe jacket.

LOL Just one?!?!

I would say "Hung Up" at Live Earth---since we are saving the world after all :) That aerial shot (from 6:04 to 6:14) of Madonna strutting down the catwalk with that packed stadium behind her (and the whole world watching) gives me goosebumps every single time. She literally had the whole world in her hands in that moment and in that performance. I'd love to recreate that.

[media]

[ media/]