There's a big fight on Facebook over this picture

Apples388

The pic on page 3 looks fine, but that one from the first page does not. Something looks very off- tis all.

I have to agree. In fact, I was ready to believe it was real because I agree a force like that can produce some unflattering motion pics. But once Whoopiedoo posted the close ups above, I am more convinced it's been altered. Anyone with any knowledge of photoshop can see something has been done to it. There are these lines on one side of her abdomen going into her belly, while conveniently the other side is quite smooth. Also, there is too much flab there within her belly region that in other pics from that session prove she's quite tight and fit in that area. There are many photo programs which come with warped effect that can produce that unflattering look. If you wish to believe it's real, then why not zoom in on the other shots from that session when she's in motion. You'll see that she doesn't have enough flab in that section for it to move that far into her belly.

What's delusional is for people to think that any seasoned photographer couldn't capture an unflattering moment. That's just absurd to think that since a photo session can be quite grueling. It's a series of shots and anyone who has had any experience in photography would know that a split second could capture a very unflattering moment. There are plenty of great photographers over the years who shot Madonna who have had unflattering or not so great pics of her within a photo session where some of her most iconic images came from. However, in the case of the original picture in question, it's been clearly altered!

People just need to change what they consider beautiful. The energy in that picture and the expression is beautiful. Only dumb fucks would rather Madonna walking around with a clown face like Kim Kardumbian and a soft and skinny body like an underwear model. She's an athlete. :wow:

Well..... it's so stupid! I love Madonna outtakes, are amazing. But many people are saying that it shouldn't be shared because it's unflattering of Madonna, but I don't care.... we don't care, right?... this is a Mrs. with 55 years old!! what can expect?. The problem is when other fans come to laugh of this type of pictures..... But, is Madonna, is THE QUEEN...AND WE ALWAYS WILL SUPPORT!

Well..... it's so stupid! I love Madonna outtakes, are amazing. But many people are saying that it shouldn't be shared because it's unflattering of Madonna, but I don't care.... we don't care, right?... this is a Mrs. with 55 years old!! what can expect?. The problem is when other fans come to laugh of this type of pictures..... But, is Madonna, is THE QUEEN...AND WE ALWAYS WILL SUPPORT!

Not that I disagree with what you say here, but I can understand the opposition. I mean; outtakes aren't NEW. There always have been "outtakes" from photo sessions and certainly there have been takes Madonna prefer never to see again. Some have come from her earlier days and they have come to surface more lately. And while some of them can be just as great as the ones that were published, you can bet there will be some horrible ones especially in Madonna's eyes. I'm sure back then, she (or any other entertainer) wouldn't have thought the pics would see the light of day. Back then, there seem to be, a more level of respect and discreetness to photos that aren't use... whether they are trashed or just sealed away in a vault somewhere. These days, it seems our world is fascinated in showing the public the ugly side and negative side of things. It seems with each new decade, it gets worse. Just think back in the 40's and 50's, where even the media wouldn't dare expose the things they do now about celebrities. I understand, it's good for business, but in the end, all it is, is trying to find a way to degrade the celebrity. Madonna pretty much came from an era where Glamor stayed glamorous and you rarely saw the negative or ugly side of things, but anymore with easy and quick access to a medium, people seem to be more thrilled over hearing about the ugly and bad things about people, rather the good things. Part of me thinks and understands... especially with celebrities, it allows the normal folk to see that these celebrities don't necessarily wake up and look this beautiful. We see there is work to it whether it's make-up or photoshop. But again, it just seems anymore people thrive on the worst.

All I know is that if that original picture in question was real, Madonna would have made sure that it was deleted or would not approve it to be released/leaked. But it happens! I still think it's been altered though as I explained above.

1503219_602580479789326_1126262789_n.jpg

It has been posted by The Best of Madonna (love you!) but a lot of fans are saying it's doctored and not real ( :lmao: ) and they are saying that it shouldn't be shared because it's unflattering of Madonna.

Regardless of whether it's altered or not (clearly it's not altered - it's 100% real), do you agree with this notion?

It brings the whole 'outtake leak' thing into perspective. But I suppose why stop at that? Those fans moaning about this picture should also ask that demos and outtake songs should not be leaked either! But maybe they do?

Ugh. Why are some fans so weird?

Why is it clearly not altered? I mean, I'm sure the body can look like that when in motion, but this is really, really bizarre looking. It would make sense if her stomach was flabby or had recently lost a lot of weight, but we know that neither of those things is true.

Why is it clearly not altered? I mean, I'm sure the body can look like that when in motion, but this is really, really bizarre looking. It would make sense if her stomach was flabby or had recently lost a lot of weight, but we know that neither of those things is true.

She had lost a lot of weight (for her) for S&S

Tracy anderson made her look like a marathonist

And she was 50 yo

Of course she has some flaby skin somewhere