There's a big fight on Facebook over this picture

Apples388

I know I am in the minority, but can't really see the point in releasing unflattering photos. It only gives her major critics something to try and highlight. Madonna is gorgeous and why would we want to look at bad photos of her.

Honestly, shitty pictures of her leaking don't affect my opinion of the woman one bit. If anything, it just shows that she's human like the rest of us. What a shocker. Some fans just don't like having their illusion bubble popped. Those of us that know Madonna is more than just her physical shell don't give a shit.

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think the pic has been altered. Look at the next time you are watching the athletics and they show the athletes in slow mo their stomachs look like that., considering most of them are at least 30years younger than M so their skin should have more elasticity.

The more I look at this pic the more I love it! It's a great shot!

Why is she wearing Courtney Love's stomach?

No sweetie that's not Courtney's

She stole it from Henny from the Block :yes:

When she was readying an Hyde Park gig featuring an impersonation of S&S Candy Shop a few months ago

But the costumes were too tight, too much gas

jlochicha.jpg

52425.jpg

article-2363535-1AD0801D000005DC-227_634

9168437_15jlo2.jpg

15jlo8.jpg

music-jennifer-lopez-hyde-park-3.jpg

I know I am in the minority, but can't really see the point in releasing unflattering photos. It only gives her major critics something to try and highlight. Madonna is gorgeous and why would we want to look at bad photos of her.

You're not in the minority. Madonna had to deal with ageism in the 90's during the SEX backlash. Now a woman in her 50's--the least some of our more insensitive members could take into consideration how much more insecure she feels in the spotlight at this point in her life maintaining her relevancy and maximizing her physical appearance for public consumption. Madonna deserves a die hard group of fans who would actually discourage this kind of leak if the picture hasn't been altered.

It'a actually not "quite clearly" real...it is very obviously altered. I can think of a few "people" with motivations. I'm not saying it's a big deal either way, but you can tell it it Photoshopped. I don't know how anyone who knows anything about Photoshop can't see that. The Rio picture is less obvious, but that one is altered as well. I don't think she looks that bad in that one though.

the picture is real

that session took place around the same period this was taken:

madonna.jpg

she had no body fat and that was probably the skinniest she's ever been since swept away

for someone as muscular as she is and at her age there's bound to be some unflattering shots

but on the other hand we also got many incredible untouched ones such as these:

2008+Tourbook+Sticky+&+Sweet+Outtakes+(T

2qlfl0i.jpg

she looked amazing imo

The people in denial about the reality of the shot -oh dear. Clearly none of you have a clue what a toned body with ZERO bodyfat, but 50 years old and after two babies looks like in motion. In fact this picture is probably post one tummy tuck as it's remarkably taut (but let's not go there). In fact, forget 50 and two babies, that's what we'd all look like if we did that move -only with some of us it would be blubber flying not just skin.

Personally I think her body looks amazing in that shot, and it's fitness inspiration for anyone, as she clearly doesn't have a snip of fat on her (unlike J-Lo in that pic).

However, the 'problem' with the shot (if there is any) is talentless hack Steven Klein's photographing style, which involves shoving a woman of Madonna's age into the most unflattering get ups and motions, then taking the least hideous shots, and photoshopping them into oblivion. He's an average male underwear model at best; he needs to photograph oiled up 19 year old muscle boys in underpants and put them into 'interesting' tableaux with his beloved photoshop; he should never have been allowed NEAR Madonna. This flood of hideous outtakes is all him. You get outtakes from them all, but never like this, because the other photographers take good photos and perfect them with photoshop, not hideous ones and save them with it.

I know the time period the picture was taken, but it is still clearly altered. I know there were other unflattering pictures taken that were not altered, but the one we're talking about in this thread obviously is.

It'a actually not "quite clearly" real...it is very obviously altered. I can think of a few "people" with motivations. I'm not saying it's a big deal either way, but you can tell it it Photoshopped. I don't know how anyone who knows anything about Photoshop can't see that. The Rio picture is less obvious, but that one is altered as well. I don't think she looks that bad in that one though.

Thank you for making sense in this thread

There's tons of agency pap pictures where Madonna has her neck, decollete, arms AND tummy exposed

Yet not in any single one of them she looks as ridiculously BAD ON PURPOSE

I am sure Steven Klein goes to the agencies and does his photoshop wonder game on them too :rolleyes:

Look, that picture is the same case as with that 2009 Daily Mail shot of her walking down the street in London

madonnas+arms.JPG

1418450360_1723077871001_ari-origin29-ar

article-0-14BB74F6000005DC-3_306x423.jpg

12-09-17-madonna-mdna-tour-new-york-mich

madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-03.jpg

Please

What's really impressive is the live photoshop that was used when I saw Madonna with my very own eyes on the MDNA stage. Amazing.

:laugh: FInally, someone has said this. I keep reading over and over about everyone who went to her concert saying how beautiful and incredible her body looks up close etc yet people are so determined to prove that she looks like the worst possible altered photos going around.

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you people not watch sports? Next time you see someone in fast motion look at what happens to their body, yet again take a picture of yourself whilst you're moving and see what the results look like.