There's a big fight on Facebook over this picture

Apples388

1503219_602580479789326_1126262789_n.jpg

It has been posted by The Best of Madonna (love you!) but a lot of fans are saying it's doctored and not real ( :lmao: ) and they are saying that it shouldn't be shared because it's unflattering of Madonna.

Regardless of whether it's altered or not (clearly it's not altered - it's 100% real), do you agree with this notion?

It brings the whole 'outtake leak' thing into perspective. But I suppose why stop at that? Those fans moaning about this picture should also ask that demos and outtake songs should not be leaked either! But maybe they do?

Ugh. Why are some fans so weird?

Honestly, shitty pictures of her leaking don't affect my opinion of the woman one bit. If anything, it just shows that she's human like the rest of us. What a shocker. Some fans just don't like having their illusion bubble popped. Those of us that know Madonna is more than just her physical shell don't give a shit.

they shouldn't be released. I mean, many pictures are glorious because the artist has moved several times for that take, and the outtakes aren't to be released. It's simply unfair.

But i get your point, Suedy. So many times i've thought that demos or unreleased tracks aren't to be released either, because the artist may be embarassed or disappointed, because that's just a take, not the final result!

Nice debate.

Alright. I have to ask also. If Madonna had a floppy mid section that jiggled in the wind a bit (which she probably did after two kids and being 50. No matter how hard you work out its not going to go back to the way it was) do you guys think she had surgery after since her belly was pretty much flawless during her MDNA tour?

Guest Rachelle of London

I think it's a great shot! Yes it's unflattering but it's very powerful.

Personally I do t think Madonna could care

Less about what's out there

Guest Not4Pussies

I think it's a great shot! Yes it's unflattering but it's very powerful.

Personally I do t think Madonna could care

Less about what's out there

Exactly. Big deal

Who gives a shit? It's one frame of motion in which she's slamming the entire weight of her body toward the camera against the boxing ring via her arms and under harsh lighting.

It's not flattering but kind of cool. Keep calm and watch some extreme slow motion shots of people being abused. Extreme force distorts human features and if anything it shows how strong she is and how much force she went at those ropes with. :lol:

40 seconds in:

dispersed throughout:

see also: That unflattering, slow motion spit take during "Gang Bang" on the MDNA Tour blu-ray.

PS - There's video footage along with about 9000 other photos (good and bad) from the exact same session if people need to accurately judge her appearance there.

What the FUCK.

Why would a Madonna fansite share this? :lmao: Unflattering isn't even the word.

Some things are better left unseen, this should have never seen the light of day. What a mess though, a "fan" who thought it was a good idea to upload this.

Jesus

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm genuinely surprised that the response to this is so polarised! I'd have thought most fans wouldn't care and would have welcomed the leak anyway.

I just don't see the point in leaking something SO unflattering :lmao: is there a special group of people that collect unflattering outtakes? It serves no purpose, really. If Madonna wanted it to be seen she would have put it in the tour program :lmao:

I just don't see the point in leaking something SO unflattering :lmao: is there a special group of people that collect unflattering outtakes? It serves no purpose, really. If Madonna wanted it to be seen she would have put it in the tour program :lmao:

No. The Best of Madonna regularly leaks all high quality outtakes. Some of them are great, some are okay, and some (like this one) are unflattering. No one is leaking these pictures on purpose to make Madonna look bad.

Also, hundreds of pictures are taken during a photoshoot. There's no way they can use all of them in a tour programme or magazine spread or book or whatever. Again, if you don't want an unflattering photo leaked, then you should be against all outtakes leaking, and not picking and choosing.

No. The Best of Madonna regularly leaks all high quality outtakes. Some of them are great, some are okay, and some (like this one) are unflattering. No one is leaking these pictures on purpose to make Madonna look bad.

They should keep the unflattering ones. I don't mind a bad outtake or two every now and then......but this looks horrible.