WHAT ABOUT: she she went on the Ellen show and the audience went mental

Apples388

Love the ghey with the scruff at 2:45. He looked like he was hyperventilating, before that he was hugging everybody lol that'd be me tbqh

I know he's the best :rotfl:

The camera keeps zooming back to him. It's like he just won the lottery or something. :lmao:

And yes that would be me too.

Well, it wasn't simply a random audience that was surprised Madonna was going to be there. Obviously, a lot of fans showed up. What do you expect? It's not like the front row concert stiffs who can afford the high priced tickets showed up.

But of course, an excellent appearance. I guess technically it was her first appearance at that studio, but Madonna did appear on her show back in '06 when interviewed her during her Grammy appearance.

Guest Not4Pussies

Who? Our very own Alessandro who was in the audience? He is one handsome man. I've had him in front of me a few times. Hmmmm. And rumor has it he throws the best madonna theme parties.

Well, it wasn't simply a random audience that was surprised Madonna was going to be there. Obviously, a lot of fans showed up.

I thought for this latest episode (the MDNA/Vogue one) it was not released to the press that she was to be the guest that day (when they taped)?

Question: so people don't know who is going to show up???????

They normally do but I think Ellen purposely this time didn't confirm that it was Madonna but probably hinted very strongly or something like that; hence that insane reaction. :lmao:

I thought for this latest episode (the MDNA/Vogue one) it was not released to the press that she was to be the guest that day (when they taped)?

You have to be kidding me, if you really think those people showed up randomly. I know Ellen's audience can be quite a lively group, but much of her audience tends to be mainly female. Not all, but much of it is. That day, there were plenty of flaming queens in that audience. And it was obvious they were there to see Madonna.