Madonna was just on SNL

Roland Barthes

^ Surprised she wasn't wearing gloves and/or sleeves! When's the last time she made a big public appearance showing those parts of her body?

The negativity just astounds me. Why can't people just be excited that she showed up to do something out of the blue and just for fun?

Maybe because she's proven it's possible to show up and do something out of the blue and just for fun AND be good/funny/purposeful?

DID ANYONE NOTICE.................. ?????

when the 3 gibbs started to sing at the very end of skit...Madonna quickly moved to the

centre seat and pulled out her pink jeweled iphone and started to take live video.

lookout for that on her instagram im guessing.

DID ANYONE NOTICE.................. ?????

when the 3 gibbs started to sing at the very end of skit...Madonna quickly moved to the

centre seat and pulled out her pink jeweled iphone and started to take live video.

lookout for that on her instagram im guessing.

I thought Madonna was gonna get bored with instagram but she loves taking those pictures and videos! :) She captures moments!

^ Surprised she wasn't wearing gloves and/or sleeves! When's the last time she made a big public appearance showing those parts of her body?

Maybe because she's proven it's possible to show up and do something out of the blue and just for fun AND be good/funny/purposeful?

Good Fuckin' Lord!! It's SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. The show just mocks people, life and current events. Do you really expect her to show up to make some huge purposeful statement? Who does that?

Some of you are taking this appearance far too serious. :electropop:

what a great christmas present!!! she was fun and beautiful!!! great gif that introduction with fallon!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Not4Pussies

I personally liked seeing her in a suit. Madonna in a suit is fucking sexy. Sitting down like a man. Wearing those glasses. I'm over the mdna hair though and I wish her part had been longer but what she said in the very unfunny sketch was important and true.

I thought Madonna was gonna get bored with instagram but she loves taking those pictures and videos! :) She captures moments!

You know, it totally makes sense that if Madonna was going to choose and give preference to a particular social media, it would be Instagram. Madonna has always been a visual artist. As Pud Whacker says, "Madonna and the camera: The greatest couple that ever lived."

I for one didn't see it live but I had several people text me to say she was on and they were all living but I guess it's normal to come on here and see people slag off AND HATERATION

Huh? People here are mostly just saying the skit itself had a weak script and wasn't funny at all. Is that a bad thing to say just because Madonna took part in it?

And if people think she was nervous and didn't act well, then it's their right to say it and criticize her. That doesn't mean they hate M or something.

I certainly don't like fans who spread constant negativity, but I'm not ok either with fans who want everybody to praise her and not say a critical word about her.

^ I agree, I think she was and looked great in it and it's a nice surprise just in time for Christmas

However it's perfectly fine to say that they need to find new writers because it isn't very funny

Even below SNL standards of "being funnny"

Those skits in the 80's were much better

This is like Blah

Like that Fallon dude, JT ugh

Off topic cause I start a topic. UK channel did celebrity shocking moments. Chimes of change appearance was on the list. They were making fun of her face. :( She looked great on SNL but I do wish and please don't kill me, that she stops putting stuff in her face. She has a beautiful face and doesn't need it.

I just hate when people make fun of her. :(

Terrible sketch but then I've never seen anything funny on SNL. Madonna looked great, though, although it's a bit odd she went for the MDNA hair. When I saw the pics on Paws Down I initially assumed it was something she'd done in 2012 that I'd not seen.