Madonna was just on SNL

Roland Barthes

Is this skit supposed to be funny? :rotfl:

Lol @ how bad JT is at comedy or acting in general

The only remarkable thing was the nice Madonna Christmas surprise

p.s. Madonna is Madonna, she doesn't need anything to promote to be wanted on any show

^ :D

Watched live too and it was a total surprise! The second we saw her in the background my husband and I trampled over each other to get right up on the screen while yelling her name and spilling our drinks. :lol:

Seeing her pop up on live TV is still an adrenaline rush.

Amazing! :lol: I woulda loved to see you guys! :)

Why do Americans struggle to do an English accent so much? Isn't Justin supposed to be an actor now? :-/ Mess. I like how Madonna managed to include a meaningful message amongst the absolute pathetic skit. American humour is crap. :lol:

re-watched it.......still no point....unfunny...no "moment"

in order for you to understand what i'm getting at.......here is MADONNA also at SNL.....stopping in....not doing much.....but it's a "MOMENT" and it's funny....plus it just screams ICON.

She looks awesome even w/ the played-out poof hair. No video of the actual skit? Judging by the reviews here think I"ll skip it but so glad to see her out and about, no complaints there!

She looks awesome even w/ the played-out poof hair. No video of the actual skit? Judging by the reviews here think I"ll skip it but so glad to see her out and about, no complaints there!

Here is the video to the skit:

http://www.heavy.com/entertainment/2013/12/madonna-snl-video-skit-justin-timberlake-barry-gibb/

I for one didn't see it live but I had several people text me to say she was on and they were all living but I guess it's normal to come on here and see people slag off AND HATERATION

Guest Rachelle of London

I hardly doubt Madonna went on SNL for a career changing moment. It was a lovely surprise for her to be on. Must've been so fun for the fans that were there. Why do people have to complain about everything

Hahaha I thought that was funny but I guess I have a silly sense of humour since I'm one of a few who found it funny here. I love seeing Madonna do stuff like this. She's so calm and collected and speaks with confidence about the answer to the worlds problems. There is no debate. Lol I love it! Of course in a real debate or discussion she would be more thorough but isn't her role in this skit how some perceive or misperceive rather her knowledge of and ability to talk about the worlds problems?

I loved the way Justin and Jimmy sat down after their song! I thought I saw Madonna almost laugh once but she's pretty good keeping it in. I always wish she would do more comedy. I think she's really good at it.