Madonna was just on SNL

Roland Barthes

I quite enjoyed it. Not sure what all the hate is about? SNL has been pretty ridiculous for years now. I had noticed that Madonna while over thinking her lines, she seemed to not be reading from the teleprompters that so many do on that show anymore. I noticed the guy playing the congressman, looked like he was reading his lines.

She looked great. I suspect she'll probably do Jimmy's show down the line.

Actually, I think that pic of her with that COADF hair looks quite odd. Her face looks totally different to when she's wearing the quiff. It's probably just distortion of the TV screen, a bad snapshot or something like that, though.

Guest Rachelle of London

So is there a video of this? That scene is not included in that dailymotion video an user posted on the first page.

its on another link, its only 15 secs

Guest Rachelle of London

Actually, I think that pic of her with that COADF hair looks quite odd. Her face looks totally different to when she's wearing the quiff. It's probably just distortion of the TV screen, a bad snapshot or something like that, though.

I agree..I think its the angle

I thought it was cute. Not overly funny, but not a complete disaster. She seems like she just showed up to have fun. Glad to see she's still very friendly with JT and Fallon.

A nice Christmas surprise.

^ :D

Watched live too and it was a total surprise! The second we saw her in the background my husband and I trampled over each other to get right up on the screen while yelling her name and spilling our drinks. :lol:

Seeing her pop up on live TV is still an adrenaline rush.