I did Secret Santa at school today and gave mine...

Guest Lum

Guest bluejean

:rotfl:

Why not MDNA DVD? Since you are IN it :lol:

I find it funny when M loons buy M related gifts for non fans. Like people who buy a copy of her latest album for all their friends and family. I feel sort of sorry for their friends and families :lol:

Guest bluejean

Although since you are young and it's Kris Kringle and it's a school thing I think it's a GREAT idea in this case. Those teens need to be converted :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Is Lum in the MDNA DVD?

Anyway yeah Truth or Dare is a classic, an even better choice.

Yeah lum gets a great 10 second feature on LAP. So cute!

I find it funny when M loons buy M related gifts for non fans. Like people who buy a copy of her latest album for all their friends and family. I feel sort of sorry for their friends and families :lol:

He's a fan though! I wouldn't just give it to a random! We filled out these little papers that asked us our favorite things and he put Madonna down in the "Favorite music" section.

I thought it was only necessary :lol:

Guest sambassile

I bought my colleague The Confessions Tour Dvd as a secret santa gift. Fan or not EVERYONE should own this masterpiece in their collection. I treat it like the HOly Bible. :newspaper:

I've given the gift of Madonna a few times. I like to think I made their lives a bit better ;)

Guest bluejean

He's a fan though! I wouldn't just give it to a random! We filled out these little papers that asked us our favorite things and he put Madonna down in the "Favorite music" section.

I thought it was only necessary :lol:

Oh right. Is he cute? :lol:

Omg I do that too :lmao:

Like last year I went with a friend of mine to one of her concerts, he did like some songs by her and told me I could make a copy of some songs from her new album so he can get an idea of her new stuff before we go to the show. Of course I copied the entire album :lmao:

After the concert, he was quite impressed of her and asked me if I could copy some songs from her back catalogue on a CD for him. I copied her entire discography :dead:

Each album on another CD. Wasted 10 euros and 2 packs of blank CDs, so it wasn't really a big deal. I don't know why I bothered to print all the album covers + back covers too, though :dead:

Like last year I went with a friend of mine to one of her concerts, he did like some songs by her and told me I could make a copy of some songs from her new album so he can get an idea of her new stuff before we go to the show. Of course I copied the entire album :lmao:

After the concert, he was quite impressed of her and asked me if I could copy some songs from her back catalogue on a CD for him. I copied her entire discography :dead:

Each album on another CD. Wasted 10 euros and 2 packs of blank CDs, so it wasn't really a big deal. I don't know why I bothered to print all the album covers + back covers too, though :dead:

Nonoka, that is great dedication to promoting great music :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

I used to do that often. Not gift madonna music for Xmas but make madonna compilation CDs for friends and family. Trying to convert them. I got over it. It's their loss. They don't know what they're missing.

Guest bluejean

So you pirated her entire discography? :lmao:

I think the problem is if you give someone everything they will be too overwhelmed and never really listen to it all. You gotta lure them in slowly album by album. Start with a 2CD Greatest Hits and then start giving them studio albums one by one :lol: