Which tour has the best choreography?

Crystal Coffin

Guest Rachelle of London

MDNA - the dancers in particular...the choreography was amazing! Jason and Alison took it to a new level! I love how the dancers had so much control over their own segments too.

GS and BAT in close seconds

S&S had that high energy, hip hop hardness that I needed. I've memorized every routine (especially VOGUE & Music):wow:

GS was precise, clean, and sexy. And she did it all in those ridiculously high platform heels! Werk, Dita.

BAT is so 90's :rotfl: I love it though, particularly that Bobby Brown, running man thing they kept doing.

Am I the only one who loves the Confessions choreo?

Future Lovers was outstanding. One of the best things she's ever done. The rest is okay. Sorry had its moments (the interlude was cool)

Probably BAT overall. She danced a lot and was fun on Virgin Tour, but the more intricate choreography didn't kick in until WTG Tour, and then it was fully developed with BAT.

Every tour since BAT has had great moments of choreography, though- just some more than others.

MDNA of course...

Am I the only one who loves the Confessions choreo? I think it was amazing as well!

no you're not... it's tough to discuss the best choreography... it's easier to discuss the worst... RIT

• 3 weeks later...

BAT definitely, followed by GS. 1990-1993 was the peak of the choreographed Madonna shows. I wish she would work again with the people behind the dancing of those shows, it was brilliant on every level!

She does it so much betta at the VMAs. And it's funny you call it that Isaac, cause that's what Arsenio called it when she was on the show.

She does it so much betta at the VMAs. And it's funny you call it that Isaac, cause that's what Arsenio called it when she was on the show.

I associate that whole early 90's style of dance with King Bobby. He (pre-drug use) was everything, like Micheal Jackson, but better.