Did Madonnanation inspire this? [1989 Stan Wars]

realityisalways

Jody Watley just got nominated for six MTV VIdeo Music Awards. She is slayyyyyyyyyyyying.

She is the NEW QUEEN OF POP!

I used to like Madonna until she starting worshipping the devil and burning crosses. I wish she would go back to her old image.

oh my!!!!! what that guy thought when Sex came out????

:dead:

and this....

ody Watley just got nominated for MTV VIdeo Music Awards. She is slayyyyyyyyyyyying.

Madonna got SEVEN nominations, and she's opening the show. How is Jody SLAYING?

This is why nobody likes Madonna stans. You guys are threatned by EVERY other female artist and you don't let other people express a difference of opinion.

Jody Watlegendy is the new QUEEN and she will be here for a looooong time, and you Madonna stans will just have to deal!

ip.gifLogged TheMadonnaArmy
star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif

madonna.jpg

xx.gif
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 1989 at 05:18:01 PM »

Jody Watley just got nominated for six MTV VIdeo Music Awards. She is slayyyyyyyyyyyying.

Madonna got SEVEN nominations, and she's opening the how. How is Jody SLAYING?

This is why nobody likes Madonna stans. You guys are threatned by EVERY other female artist and you don't let other people express a difference of opinion.

Jody Watlegendy is the new QUEEN and she will be here for a looooong time, and you Madonna stans will just have to deal!

We aren't threatened by other female artists. We are threatened by mathematical errors and logic failures.

Oh, i didn't know those pages. I'm reading the Bandwagon one, is so great.

Lana Del Rey

Why You Joined The Lana Bandwagon

Lana, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

Your photos look great on my Tumblr and on my Instagram. Your songs have quirky titles, so listening to them makes me feel smarter and more complex than I actually am. The bulk of your songs are mid-tempos and ballads, so you were able to trick me into thinking you would be an amazing live vocalist. Your lips and boobies are plumped and perched and your hair is always laid like every L'Oreal commercial ever made. You appeal to both the annoyingly pretentious indie snob and the annoyingly shallow pop-loving chimp that lives within all of us.

You are the greatest thing ever.

Sincerely,

Everybody

Why You Should Stay On the Lana Bandwagon

lhha2222.gif

is Themadonnaarmy sir Gugufix?[/size]

:lol:[/size] [/size]

It's funny you say that because even I thought so!!!! :dead:

I like the fact that they have included the same brainless moaners. :lol:

“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”

― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change

It's supposed to be fake. :-/ It's a parody website. The word slay also did exist then.

no it certainly did not. Not even in 2000's.

I know all the baboon etc. iconic stan words. Believe me.

Love it, need more!

It just shows how time changes things. Whose a big star one day is tomorrows news the next. We'll look back at todays stan wars in the same way!

I only know LaPaula, Cindy, Debbie and Madonna from the ones LaMentioned there

ib5HHkOeM1tap.gif

Oh and LaJanet of course.

It DID, actually. To 'slay' is a slang term used in the Ballroom scene (think Madonna's Vogue or Paris is Burning). If the individual performing is exceeding expectations & doing exceptionally well, he/ she has SLAYED (figuratively killed) the competition. The gays continued to use the term in the early 2000's on fourms like FoxBooge (a Foxy Brown forum filled w/ black queens) & Brandysource (a Brandy forum filled with black queens). 'YASSS' and 'WORK/WERK/WERQ' are other terms, hijacked by the internet generation, stemming from homosexual people of color.

latoya.gif

HAVE A GOODNIGHT.

Your intelligence and awareness is virtually non existent. Try some humble or maybe do some research because you are completely wrong. The widely used phrase 'Slaying the opposition' (sometimes 'slaughtering the opposition') has existed for a long time. The word slay itself has existed for a millennium. You should get a good book that'll help you out. Idiot.

It DID, actually. To 'slay' is a slang term used in the Ballroom scene (think Madonna's Vogue or Paris is Burning). If the individual performing is exceeding expectations & doing exceptionally well, he/ she has SLAYED (figuratively killed) the competition. The gays continued to use the term in the early 2000's on fourms like FoxBooge (a Foxy Brown forum filled w/ black queens) & Brandysource (a Brandy forum filled with black queens). 'YASSS' and 'WORK/WERK/WERQ' are other terms, hijacked by the internet generation, stemming from homosexual people of color.

latoya.gif

HAVE A GOODNIGHT.

I think you're much younger than this Dollhouse bitch and yet you have infinitely more knowledge. :queenbitch:

Brandy source is such a cool name for a forum. :lmao: What a hilarious play on words! :lol:

Guest Xanthium

2508557285_0da612a321.jpg

This box of hair is smarter than you.

Guest Xanthium

latoya.gif

HAVE A GOODNIGHT.

PREACH.

Guest Rachelle of London

Dollhouse didnt even know what Dubstep was...like really guys, you gonna think the word "slay" will be familiar

Obviously dictionaries are not available where he is...as the word "slay" means to bring down the opposition

Dollhouse didnt even know what Dubstep was...like really guys, you gonna think the word "slay" will be familiar

Obviously dictionaries are not available where he is...as the word "slay" means to bring down the opposition

It must be Russian. The land of ignorance, racism and arrogance. Watch out dullhouse pride comes before a fall.

Guest Rachelle of London

It must be Russian. The land of ignorance, racism and arrogance. Watch out dullhouse pride comes before a fall.

I thought he was Finnish!

Guest Rachelle of London

He"ll be FINNISH if he comes for Beyonce again.

9h8377.jpg

:dead:

Didnt he also say that True Blue was a rock album!

We actually need a Dollhouse appreciation thread!