The classic BAT battle. CURLS or PONYTAIL?

Crystal Coffin

1986-3.jpg?w=812

chirac%20madonna.jpg

So, what's your point? Those are pics from WTG/TB era, the curls looked much better on her a few years later during BAT. And that first pic doesn't look unflattering because of her hairstyle but because of her face expression.

So, what's your point? Those are pics from WTG/TB era, the curls looked much better on her a few years later during BAT. And that first pic doesn't look unflattering because of her hairstyle but because of her face expression.

Exactly

Her Nikki Finn hairdo doesn't even feature curls

Madonna old Hollywood Glamour of 1989-1991 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Madonna's Marilyns of 1986-1987

the point is she looked older with curls..the only shows were curls were ok were in Paris (tight curls).

Other that that: PONYTAILS WINS BY 10000000 to one.

I cant stand the curls in TOD EY. I JUST CANNOT :rotfl:

They're so tight to her scalp. That sleek, slicked-back, bleach blond fountain ponytail on the other hand is always a good look.

YES !!

im not a fan of the curls , only when they are already loosen by the end of the show

Curls, they are like sex on top of her head!

The pony tail was too neat ( and anything that's neat has to go :) )

But then again the woman has the perfect shaped head / face to suit most hairstyles!!!

PONYTAIL. Because it's the true Iconic BAT Madonna. Gotta say though, I tend to love her BAT performances w/ the curls better. The LAV Truth or Dare version is a masterpiece and there's a dance sequence in the Express Yourself (Spain, I think) where she squats and gives the most wicked backlook to her dancers. All this might have to do w/ the fact that the curl shows came later and she was more familiar w/ the show.

Still, my vote is ponytail.