What about madonna inspires you the most?

drunkbysix

I agree with Bill - Madonna's drive and determination are unmatched. Period.

Even very successful, long-term artists do not have these things at the level M does. She has stayed at the top, in the upper echelon, CONSISTENTLY without fail for 30+ years without falling prey to the demons that seem to plague everyone else. She's the definition of one of a kind.

This. I woke up one morning and it was like a message from the Virgin Marry. It was a great present to start my day and my future. No more pain.

zf8s.jpg

The fact that she lives exactly as SHE wants to. The only "rules" in her life are the ones SHE creates. She could care less if society in general thinks she's too old to pull out her tits, if she wants to do it, she will, if you don't like it you can "kiss it" as she says in the MDNA DVD....lol. If she wants to help try to rebuild an entire African country despite the push back from their gov't and despite the naysayers who say her motives aren't altruistic and that she's stealing babies etc. Has she stopped "raising Malawi"? No. Did she not adopt another child from there DESPITE the MASSIVE furor she got the first time around? Yes she did. I find it incredibly courageous that despite the naysayers for the past 30 years, Madonna still stays true to herself. If more people did that, the world would be a much happier place.

Absolutely! I love how she doesn't let criticism stop her from doing what she wants to do, but at the same time she doesn't let the criticism make her bitter or angry for the most part. She doesn't stoop down to her critics' level of nastiness or bitch back in kind for the most part. She just goes on doing what she wants to do. Most people seem to be either cowered by criticism and let it stop them from doing what they really want to do or they become bitter and lash back at the criticism and whine how the whole world is against them. She does neither, which is what I admire about her.

I dunno..some rich chick who fucks with a big black dick from US whos supposed to be kinda big there with the soccer moms and the likes..

ieEGhLb3CAmqq.gif

Still slandering the LORD's name in threads that DON'T pertain to her? May GOD have mercy on your soul.

Guest Xanthium

I dunno..some rich chick who fucks with a big black dick from US whos supposed to be kinda big there with the soccer moms and the likes..

You're acting like a real racist shit.

She is a role model for me...truly.

I ask "what would Madonna do?"

And yes, that willingness to take the bullet. During the sex book/erotica era she was literally satan to most people...and she just kept moving forward. She's human and I'm sure it was hard...but she is unapologetic...yet still searching for her best self. Can you tell I love her?

But for me it all comes down to:

She writes her pain. Her art almost always is informed by her heart. That is why what she says/sings/creates means so much and is so universal.

She is a role model for me...truly.

I ask "what would Madonna do?"

And yes, that willingness to take the bullet. During the sex book/erotica era she was literally satan to most people...and she just kept moving forward. She's human and I'm sure it was hard...but she is unapologetic...yet still searching for her best self. Can you tell I love her?

But for me it all comes down to:

She writes her pain. Her art almost always is informed by her heart. That is why what she says/sings/creates means so much and is so universal.

:clap::clap::clap: