What about madonna inspires you the most?

drunkbysix

There's a lot about madonna that can inspire her fans, But what inspires me most about her is her strength. She's been through so much throughout her whole life and it's just so amazing how she's never had any type of breakdown or public downfall. If I were to encounter any of the things she has, I don't know if I'd be able to keep a smile on my face.

What about you? What about madonna moves you the most?

Her MASSIVE drive and balls of steel.

The ability to keep moving full steam ahead with whatever she puts her mind to and doesn't let anyone stand in her way, and the fact that when she was at low points in her career or life she always turned that negative energy and threw it into her work instead of turning to self destructive things like drugs or drinking.

Her need to be constantly challenged and extremely good work ethic. For example, even when she spent at least a couple of years on W.E. and the film was critically thrashed after it was released, she moved forward into other projects. We got the Super Bowl and one of the best tours of her career!

Guest Not4Pussies

How incredibly smart she is. Her tough skin. Her sense of humor. Her love for film and art. Her curiosity for life. The passion in her work. Her stamina. Her vision, her authenticity, her truth.

Guest whatatramp

Her work ethic.

How she came to New York with nothing and toughed it out in the real world because she had dreams and believed in them.

Her intelligence.

That fact that she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her.

That fact that she has constantly grown and hasn't stayed in one place all her life.

Her big heart and GENUINE love for helping others.

Her ability to think outside the box and willingness to try new ideas.

The way she dealt with losing a parent young.

The fact that she is an original.

Everything good and bad I've read about her which includes axing friends when they're not there for you anymore and doing anything you can to get ahead.

The fact that she never gave up or caved in to people's bullying.

But after all of that It's the music and her personality that I first fell in love with and that inspired me before I knew about her sales or how much who's that girl made at the box office.

I could go on forever

Her main motto: "and if i fall, i get up again. OVER AND OVER".

Her motto is "you can do it, just have to be strong because life ain't easy. But if you are faithful to yourself, you will get it".

You can aply that to so many things in life. While i was a child that motto moved me a lot. That's why i admire her so much.

Her undeniable talent.

Her incredible strength.

Her drive and determination - I swear I've never seen anything like it in ANYONE else. EVER.

Which resulted in THIS:

whenever i feel discouraged i just remember....

bc1.jpg

to

wuj5s4.jpg

Her willingness to be unpopular.

Yes! No other pop star I can think of has taken the chances she has, and (quoting her in TOD) refused to compromise her artistic integrity to please others.

Guest bluejean

Her "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

Yes! I'm not sorry! Express yourself, don't repress yourself.

Pretty much everything she stands for. Not being ashamed of your sexual desires. Never taking no for an answer. Not caring what other people think. Her spiritual journey. Her fight against ageism. Standing up for what you believe in. Honestly, if she ever writes an autobiography it will be like the Bible to me.

The fact that she lives exactly as SHE wants to. The only "rules" in her life are the ones SHE creates. She could care less if society in general thinks she's too old to pull out her tits, if she wants to do it, she will, if you don't like it you can "kiss it" as she says in the MDNA DVD....lol. If she wants to help try to rebuild an entire African country despite the push back from their gov't and despite the naysayers who say her motives aren't altruistic and that she's stealing babies etc. Has she stopped "raising Malawi"? No. Did she not adopt another child from there DESPITE the MASSIVE furor she got the first time around? Yes she did. I find it incredibly courageous that despite the naysayers for the past 30 years, Madonna still stays true to herself. If more people did that, the world would be a much happier place.