Appreciate: Nikki Finn and "Who's That Girl"

joe

As much as I love True Blue era, Who's That Girl song and video. Causing A Commotion, etc, all of it, never got into the "Nicki Finn" character or the movie... but I like the Nicki Finn LOOK

Guest Pud Whacker

As much as I love True Blue era, Who's That Girl song and video. Causing A Commotion, etc, all of it, never got into the "Nicki Finn" character or the movie... but I like the Nicki Finn LOOK

sloane - its NIKKI!!!

Hmm, seems to be something wrong

Remedy: watch the film every night for the next 5 days, then return and tell me how you feel

Louden. CLEAR.

My younger sister and I wore out our copy of this VHS when we were growing up. I swear we watched it every weekend for months during one stretch. Great memories for me always.

"We already did one of your things, we murdered the pimp and the fat man. Now it's time to do one of MY things."

to bad madonna has said she was bad in it and that it is a bad movie. i think she's great in it. i wish it had a more avant-garde production and direction to help carry her unique performance.

Guest Not4Pussies

Joe when did you become a fan? you don't seem to be one of those youngsters that only like stuff poss COADF

truth! haha,

tumblr_mv5eq6aEwS1qlycwjo1_400.gif

"What's his name!?"

"Louden!"

"Louden what?"

"...Clear."

I always felt if she hadn't made Shanghai Surprise, which she really was pretty bad in and which erased the positive notices she got for DSS, WTG would've been better received. She's genuinely funny in it. Oh well.

The first Madonna movie I've ever watched.

I'll never forget it; I was in 5th grade, decided to skip school & it just so happened to be on TV! I remember thinking, then, 'this isn't Madonna... is it? I think it is... no. It's not. Or maybe?' -I wasn't a fan of her's at that time and up until that point my only REAL mental image of her was the Human Nature video (which is like the dead opposite of Nikky Finn). :rotfl:

Anywhoo, I watched the whole thing and thought it was genuinely funny. I'm scaredto look at it again! I don't wanna ruin the memory!