Best and worst Madonna wannabe?

mad4mad2

I don't think Gwen is a Madonna wannabe. She doesn't even make the same music as Madonna.

I dont' think that Kylie is a Madonna wannabe either, at least fro the past 20 years. She simply inspires herself a lot by Madonna, because let's face it, if you have to be inspired by somebody, why choose another legend?

Some great Madonna wannabe was Martika, that was marketed to be "the new Madonna", with tracks like "Water" or "Cross My Heart" and samples Vogue with "Spirit", but she had real talent and it was a pity that she got lost.

I don't think Gwen is a Madonna wannabe. She doesn't even make the same music as Madonna.

I dont' think that Kylie is a Madonna wannabe either, at least fro the past 20 years. She simply inspires herself a lot by Madonna, because let's face it, if you have to be inspired by somebody, why choose another legend?

Some great Madonna wannabe was Martika, that was marketed to be "the new Madonna", with tracks like "Water" or "Cross My Heart" and samples Vogue with "Spirit", but she had real talent and it was a pity that she got lost.

Yes, it's clear when you see and hear some of Kylie's and Gwen's (primarily solo) work that they are influenced by Madonna. That's the right way to do it! They don't try to steal her whole fucking identity like Gaga.....lol....that bitch has no shame whatsoever. She would sing EXPRESS YOURSELF lyrics and swear to you she wrote them. She will wear a cone bra and swear it's her new, fresh idea. Pre Gaga when you thought "Madonna wannabe" you would think Britney, Kylie, Gwen and loads of one, two, three hit wonders from 80's and 90's.......Gaga has revolutionized the "Madonna wannabe" though....lol.....she's taken it to such a level that the ones who USED to be big wannabes don't even seem like wannabes anymore. It's a reverse wannabian experience!

L.A.M.B is very Madonna