Do you think Madge will sign up another 10 years contract with Live Nation?

horn

Another LN 10 years contract?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Another LN 10 years contract?

• Yes
    • Yes but maybe shorter
    • No, she should sign up with another company
    • No, it's time for her to do things other than music.

I think she still has another 2 studio albums (but not compulsory) and 2 more tours to go.

And I'll make sure myself to attend the last concert in case she has decided to do movies full time.

Record distribution you mean? Universal sucks.

That, and also, I think we used to get better items with Warner (like maxi singles, better deluxe editions, etc.) and also, I think Warner has more deals with radios (international) to play her song. For example, I barely heard the singles from MDNA on Mexican radios... most played singles for the promotion of the tour were Hung up, Give it 2 me, Vogue, etc. Never heard GGW, TUTR or GAYL.

And the last thing we'll never forget is the mess on the MDNA tour blu-ray/dvd releases.

What I hope she does:

Gets a new company that has her touring 5 ORIGINAL shows in 10 years (no extended legs please). Three new studio releases in 10 years (plus 2 remix albums). Has an underground company release top notch custom made quality vinyl, cassette and cd releases (plus wav/uncompressed digital sales). Gets a new fan club president and company. (better quality products, print magazine and more underground and artisan all together.)

Edited by Stud

As much as I would like her to release albums and new music forever, I'm inclined to say no. I imagine Madonna moving onto other creative areas such as writing, making movies, even as an art curator or as a freedom embassador. The last tour in her current contract will be her farewell tour, as heartbreaking as it is.

Yes yes yes yes. She always works those high knee bends, so her joints will be top notch till her late 60's.

She will always have that energy to perform, and based on how much she really came around to loving her fans (except Australia) the past few years, I think she still has a lot more in store with us.

I don't think she should sign another long-term deal with LV.She should allow herself the freedom to do what she wants,without any obligations.She may wanna do an album,but not a tour to go with it.

I don't think she should sign another long-term deal with LV.She should allow herself the freedom to do what she wants,without any obligations.She may wanna do an album,but not a tour to go with it.

THIS

I think she will probably tour as long as she possibly can, although it may not be as frequent. I could see her doing a residency somewhere but not Vegas or the like. Maybe NYC, London or Paris. But that would be about it.

I think she will probably do music until her demise. She will be a woman that will work until she's dead.

totally agree

"Give me a record and I'll break it..."

She'll keep touring as late as the Rolling Stones and/or Cher tour so we've got another 20 years (probably around 6 more tours).

tumblr_mebykroSTX1qb5dz6.gif

M is different from RS & Cher.

They just stand there and sing.

M doesn't.

As much as I would like her to release albums and new music forever, I'm inclined to say no. I imagine Madonna moving onto other creative areas such as writing, making movies, even as an art curator or as a freedom embassador. The last tour in her current contract will be her farewell tour, as heartbreaking as it is.

I agree with this.

I see her devoting more time to directing as she gets older and loses her stamina or belief she can put on the kind of show she wants. She would loathe doing a non-physical tour and even as spritely as she is, the incredible level she's been able to maintain won't last ten years. Sad as it is to say.

But bitch betta come to Australia before this happens! :americanlife:

I agree with this.

I see her devoting more time to directing as she gets older and loses her stamina or belief she can put on the kind of show she wants. She would loathe doing a non-physical tour and even as spritely as she is, the incredible level she's been able to maintain won't last ten years. Sad as it is to say.

But bitch betta come to Australia before this happens! :americanlife:

I don't see why not. She's not just gonna get feeble over night.....lol.....all these years some people say "oh she exercises too much. look at her nasty arms"....."she's such a nazi with her food....she should just eat a cheeseburger".......but now, THIS is where it all pays off. This woman has literally treated her body like a temple her ENTIRE LIFE. That's VERY commendable and DIFFICULT. I actually think we are in for a surprise with Madonna (hasn't that ALWAYS been the case though?), Tina Turner was touring in her 70's and while she's always been fit and active, not quite to the extent Madonna has been. I really think we could have 15+ more years of tours as we know them now. I don't think we are gonna get that official "farewell tour" within the next 5 years though. IF it ever happened, it wouldn't be for another 15+ years.

Well, with such succesful tours, she has another BIG concract for granted, and she usually LOVES having big chunks of moneys in advance and knows that she can deliver the albums the way she pleases (she can do another inspired by album to promote her own movie, for example). So I expect another 10 years deal.

She's the only famous person I just can't imagine a transformation into an old woman that eventually die. Perhaps it says more about me than about her.

She has transcended so many of the categorizations of what it can mean to be a human, and a woman.

I can actually see her doing a more acoustic tour, but just for a few dates in the biggest cities (paris, london, new york, etc) not on a big scale tour.

Or she can do a big tour tour and add mid tempo songs such as LAV/erotic/candy shop/Im a sinner/ on MDNA and then add in 2 or 3 songs that showcase her physique, so when she's being very acrobatic or energetic it stands out more and she can still sing good without being too out of breath. when you think about it she's one of the only female popstars with such a flexible body (even at her age), so it would be cool if she showed it off more opposed to just doing typical choreography (see GGW opposed to.. let's say deeper & deeper RIT or Erotic/you thrill me on confessions)