'inside of me' is one of Madonna's best ballads :)

Genevieve Vavance

Guest bluejean

I love this song.

Someone close to me died this year and I've listened to this song a lot. It says it all perfectly. "When there's no one watching me, I'm crying."

One of my all time favorite Madonna songs. I love how she wrote the lyrics that you can pertain to anyone in your life whether it be a parent or a lover. At the same time the song is quite seductive despite being sad. Truly a gem she should perform now as her vocals can still do this justice.

When I first heard Bedtime Stories, this was the one song that I immediately took to...and it has never left me.

Simply love it. Vocals are perfection (my favorite use of her voice). The arrangement is beautiful. And the fact that it's about her mother, and yet has this slightly seductive aspect to it (at least the first time I heard it before I knew it was about her mother), is just.... :dramatic:

"Bedtime Stories" was packed with potential fifth singles -- "Inside of Me," "Forbidden Love," "Survival," ... "Don't Stop" ;-)

I agree.Any one of those songs would have made a great 5th single.

Guest Xanthium

This song just kills me. The ache in her voice at the end of the song makes me want to cry. This song has always been so special to me. Blows a lot of her other ballads out of the water.