MadonnaNation.com Forums

Jazzy Jan    0

Because she's irrelevant

Irrelevant to who ? The most pathetic, over-used word going around. People call Madonna irrelevant as well. You are entitled to say that you dislike Pink and hate her music, but this irrelevant word never makes any sense and it a lazy put-down.

Jazzy Jan    0

You're hating on the wrong Australian darling

Nonoka, Pink is not Australian - even though she tours here for months on end. :laugh:

Nonoka    0

I know she's not Australian, that's why I called her an 'Australian darling' ;)

Pink is great. She's talented, has a great voice, is able to pull off innovative performances (and doesn't need to rely on tacky costumes and props 24/7 to make her shows interesting), and she's still able to score hits and retain her worldwide fame as well. Basically everything Kylie isn't.

Suedehead    0

Kylie Minogue is one of the all time greats. As we all know songs like "Timebomb", "On a Night Like This", "I Should be So Lucky" and "I Believe in You" are up there with the greatest songs of all time like "Like a Prayer", "Vogue", "Frozen" and "Music".

Pink on the other hand is a tedious whore.

Jazzy Jan    0

Pink is great. She's talented, has a great voice, is able to pull off innovative performances (and doesn't need to rely on tacky costumes and props 24/7 to make her shows interesting). Basically everything Kylie isn't.

:doh: Sorry Nonoka, that went over my head. I thought it was strange that you thought she was Australian. :lol:

I like Pink a lot as well. Have seen her live and she really puts on a great show.

Nonoka    0

Kylie Minogue is one of the all time greats. As we all know songs like "Timebomb", "On a Night Like This", "I Should be So Lucky" and "I Believe in You" are up there with the greatest songs of all time like "Like a Prayer", "Vogue", "Frozen" and "Music".

Nice try at being sarcastic :dead:

Pink is great. She's talented, has a great voice, is able to pull off innovative performances (and doesn't need to rely on tacky costumes and props 24/7 to make her shows interesting), and she's still able to score hits and retain her worldwide fame as well. Basically everything Kylie isn't.

So true :thumbsup:

People really have NO idea what "irrelevant" mean anymore.

Nessie    0

Pink is a great performer with a strong voice but for me she is in the league of Rihanna as 'uneventful' for the gheys. Those are pop singers who appeals for a broader audience, mainly of casual listeners and girls. In a way it works on their favor as both can have a career on autopilot without all the highs and lows that courting a gay audience brings to any popstar.

GOD    0

I hate her too... her obnoxious dykie attitude... soon to join cirque du soleil and rape all the female dancers.... is she dead?

Nonoka    0

I hate her too... her obnoxious dykie attitude... soon to join cirque du soleil and rape all the female dancers.... is she dead?

You've already made that joke a page back. And no, it's not even funny.

jacket    0

Pink is the only one to sound decent singing that song.

Beyonce and Britney with their thin ad-libbing yodeling. :rotfl:

Xanthium    0

So basically Pink was the best selling female artist of 2013 with 2.9 million albums sold worldwide. IRRELEVANT MY ASS.

dollhouse    0

and shes very boring without any impact on popular culture.

FLUSH!

I like Pink. So she doesn't have "impact" on culture or whatever some people are expecting. But does every musician be like that? Can't they just make great music I can enjoy to? I've loved her songs. One thing she needs to do though is change it up, or she could only be her Pink (walls) self for a limited time.

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

in 2004 . she was so relevant , even with her flop álbum ..Try this

I used to love this commercial! OMG memories

I love Pink! She deserves every success that comes her way!

Guest gang bang   
Guest gang bang

So basically Pink was the best selling female artist of 2013 with 2.9 million albums sold worldwide. IRRELEVANT MY ASS.

um ,I think over 3,300,000 , her greatest hits sold very well this year. For sure The truth about love has sold over 3,000,000 in the whole world this year.....

Guest gang bang   
Guest gang bang

Pink is relevant , she sells more her greatest hits than the most legendary female artist ..Madonna..SO IF SHE SELLS HER GREATEST HITS ALBUM SO WELL , SHE IS RELEVANT , only a relevant act sells a greatest hits like she is doing ...

also she was on top 15 on The best of the year, according MTV

and they called her a blockbuster , and the woman of the year according Billboard

Xanthium    0

She had the best selling tour for a female artist in 2013. She may have little cultural impact but it's fascinating how some people change their idea of what determines success to suit their needs. No doubt they would post in another artist's thread to criticize them for being all cultural impact yet dismal sales.