MadonnaNation.com Forums

todsmod    0
30 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

FLUSH.

NO!!!  Wait!!  I wanna see the meltdown when the "dyke queen/trapeze artist" slays everybody!!!  

5 hours ago, littleGuzman said:
What About Us: 23.298 (+3.641)

:lmao: If it makes you happy..okay. D just took over again on iTunes. The 'nice song' lol looks like its starting to fall. At least you have time now to get all excited for her innovative jumping and swinging around some ropes during the VMAs. 

3 minutes ago, promise to try said:

let´s wait a little bit.Usually on fridays the new songs enter high in the chart, and then only a few keep the sales

haha I just posted about that. Latest update has Luis reclaiming the lead on iTunes. Slower than I thought but looks like its starting to fall everywhere. Though it has only been out 2 days seems much longer lol. Like it's one of her Hot AC ballad bangers we've heard 100x lol 

jonski43    0

I finally heard the song and it sounds like any flop Princess single from the last fifteen years. 

20 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I finally heard the song and it sounds like any flop Princess single from the last fifteen years. 

Even though I truly believe she isn't a fame whore, pretentious and as grounded as they prob come in the music biz, she obviously 'does' give a shit contrary to her 'F the world/bad attitude' lol. Her music is as corporate, safe, manufactured and sell out as they come. I feel whenever she does come back she actually is overrated almost in a Lady Gaga way.It's clear she appeals to a very similar demographic. Suburban white people esp the soccer moms their daughters and def. a certain sector of gay guys and obviously lesbians lol. 

Pink is still at n 2 on ww songs and USA , and she is by herself , without promo and video , no discount

What About Us: 27.461 (+4.163)

yes she is slaying 

1 hour ago, littleGuzman said:

Pink is still at n 2 on ww songs and USA , and she is by herself , without promo and video , no discount

What About Us: 27.461 (+4.163)

yes she is slaying 

On radio. But still has deals going on. Fell from #1 on iTunes and has no streaming. Will be a hit. Most likely top 5. Too much competition coming up though for #1 most likely. Taylor at the min. 

What About Us: 31.576 (+4.115)

yes she is slaying 

What about us is at n  3 in USA iTunes , 

I think she is going to debut into top 10..NEXT WEEK  , yai another top 10 for the queen ..she is the only one of her generation who is capable to debut into top 10 , and 4 sure she can comeback to n1 on itunes whe the video comes out  in some days + the promoton that is going to start next week 

I guess she can reach the n3 spot ..thing that xtina , britney, j lo even Beyonce only can dream

SHE IS SLAYING

sotos8    0

with 0 streaming i don't think she will debut very high

but she will get like over 200 points only for airplay and single sales  at least n 10 , i guess

Barbie    0

This boring dyke releases the same song every 4 years and somehow manages to keep a hit. Cute for her I guess.

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

This boring dyke releases the same song every 4 years and someone manages to keep a hit. Cute for her I guess.

:dead:

13,792 sales for the UK so far}

SHE IS AT N 2 ON WW ITUNES ..YAPP

todsmod    0

Bitch  Butch better hurry and slay....Justina & Toilet are coming for the dykes #1....no, #4....no, #10 smash hit (not that I prefer either of the three).  Slay while you can (or even if you can't).  I'm really beginning to hate that word....slay!  

This is starting to plummet in the US on iTunes. Shocked they're actually getting this right and the UK is in a daze for a rare change :blink: lol. 'What' are people in the UK seeing/hearing in this Valium, Ambien of a song. Wont debut at #1 there due to streaming but still lol. Looked promising at first in the US but think this may semi bomb. I mean its really falling now quickly. Next to NO streaming which is now what iTunes was 5 years ago. Radio and esp HOT AC will prob save it. Just getting WAY too competitive now for Pink to make any impact. 

yas the promo is going to start , what about us video will come out tomorrow

Nice video. Wont watch it again lol but nice. Too bad shes gonna get pummeled this era by Taylor. 

Mmmmm    0
20 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Nice video. Wont watch it again lol but nice. Too bad shes gonna get pummeled this era by Taylor. 

That's just it, it's just a nice song with a nice video.