MadonnaNation.com Forums

Je5u5    0
6 minutes ago, littleGuzman said:

The album is called "Beautiful Disaster" and it will be out on the 13th of October. Cover 

How come it's called Beautiful Disaster yet the cover says Beautiful Trauma?

spotlight    0

Im really curious to hear the album. I really wnat her to do something different this time around. 

tuckeye    0
1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

How come it's called Beautiful Disaster yet the cover says Beautiful Trauma?

:dazed:

:snore::snore: Not feeling it at all. Yet again..another song that starts off promising but goes NOwhere lol  Bland, hollow and repetitive. Soo typical Pink. Rarely ever steps up her game. I actually prefer Blow Me and So What! lol PLZ do not tell me this will come any close to debuting at #1. DEF prefer Praying by Kesha followed by CTTR by Katy over this

loowee    0

What a snoozefest, I mean.... Coldplay circa 2010s.

She hasn't done anything exceptionally good since I'm Not Dead. 

6 minutes ago, loowee said:

What a snoozefest, I mean.... Coldplay circa 2010s.

She hasn't done anything exceptionally good since I'm Not Dead. 

Yup! I'm not a Pink hater. Indifferent/ meh basically so would be the first to admit if this was wortha shit. It's not and does NOT deserve to even be a semi threat to the entire current top 10 on the Hot 100 lol. Have a feeling Luis and/or Rihanna now that they heard this dud...things may get nasty between those 2 for #1 next week lol. 

loowee    0
8 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yup! I'm not a Pink hater. Indifferent/ meh basically so would be the first to admit if this was wortha shit. It's not and does NOT deserve to even be a semi threat to the entire current top 10 on the Hot 100 lol. Have a feeling Luis and/or Rihanna now that they heard this dud...things may get nasty between those 2 for #1 next week lol. 

She was not going to debut at #1 anyways no matter how good the song would be. Her streaming is pretty weak. Despacito is only 3 weeks away from obliterating half of Mariah's legacy. :queenbitch: And Rihanna will hopefully get her 15th #1 after Despacito broke the record. Mariah is going bald within 5 years. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, loowee said:

She was not going to debut at #1 anyways no matter how good the song would be. Her streaming is pretty weak. Despacito is only 3 weeks away from obliterating half of Mariah's legacy. :queenbitch: And Rihanna will hopefully get her 15th one afte Despacito broke the record. Mariah is going bald within 5 years. :lmao:

:dead::dead:

Oh..to the Aussies here even YOU have to admit this is a major sedative. lol Yet its prob  still going #1 there. :doh:

My bad..also meant to say I like Just Like Fire more than this! :sick::chuckle:

Bill    0

Disappointing song!  Ugh... 

Mmmmm    0

It's nice song but it's just the same usual sound she does, she's no different from manufactured pop tarts. 

Song sounds like Coldplay A Sky full of stars.

I like it. I'll probably start to enjoy it with more listens. I agree that it doesn't really GO anywhere. 

But it's Pink. Pink is Pink. All this talk that she's still 'doing the same thing' blah blah blah is kinda silly. Stevie Nicks has been doing the 'same thing' for over 40 years! I don't WANT Stevie to all of a sudden start doing disco or dance. Same with Pink. I've always just enjoyed her for what she does and who she is. At least she's consistent. 

And most improtantly, she's one of the least pretentious pop stars out there. I love how down to earth she is and how she's not constantly posting on social media. She pops up here and there with solid songs and that's that. 

US ..COMBINED 23

UK  7

AUSTRALIA N 2 COMBINED

WHAT HAPPEN WITH GERMANY 

Toni    0

I like it. Sounds like a nice summer bop, nothing special but still a decent song. Does sound like what's out there at the moment. So safe to say she is playing it safe and sticking to what's on trend.

Lol at reading many people (all over the net ) calling it a 'nice' song or 'I like it'. Like they're trying to feel it when they don't or know it's not at all solid first single. If this wasn't Pink it wouldn't get a single download. Yes, it's #1 on iTunes in the UK and prob. will do so in many other places but I'm gonna predict its all the usual front-loaded bs. There's basically NO competition now. One of the slowest/softest times of the year or even recent memory. CTTR came out during a super competitive time if I remember. I predict this won't come close to making it a full week in most major markets before falling..possibly fast. It's pulling a Gaga/Perfect Illusion along many, many others. We've seen this before. 

vocalism    0

Boring, more of the same. But OF COURSE it's going to do well. I predict it will be a hit. 

Msig    0

I absolute love P!nk's vocals on this, and I instantly connected with the lyrics :cries:

Btw, P!nk co-wrote the song with Steve Mac and Johnny McDaid, who both also co-wrote Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" and Liam Payne's "Strip That Down".

Other co-writers on the album include Max Martin, Greg Kurstin, Lorde, Jack Antonoff, and Julia Michaels.

This is the full track list:

1. Beautiful Trauma
  2. Revenge
  3. Whatever You Want
  4. What About Us
  5. But We Lost It
  6. Barbies
  7. Where We Go
  8. For Now
  9. Secrets
  10. Better Life
  11. I Am Here
  12. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
  13. You Get Me Love

UK N1

AUSTRALIA N1 COMBINED

USA N 7 COMBINED

18 minutes ago, Msig said:

I absolute love P!nk's vocals on this, and I instantly connected with the lyrics :cries:

Btw, P!nk co-wrote the song with Steve Mac and Johnny McDaid, who both also co-wrote Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" and Liam Payne's "Strip That Down".

Other co-writers on the album include Max Martin, Greg Kurstin, Lorde, Jack Antonoff, and Julia Michaels.

This is the full track list:

1. Beautiful Trauma
  2. Revenge
  3. Whatever You Want
  4. What About Us
  5. But We Lost It
  6. Barbies
  7. Where We Go
  8. For Now
  9. Secrets
  10. Better Life
  11. I Am Here